Hillary: "Clearly I'm Not Asking People To Vote For Me Simply Because I'm A Woman"

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
XhhqSyq.jpg

Besides the above, this bitch is CRAZY...Must have been that FALL that kept her from testifying for all those months! ROTFLMFAO!!!

Real Clear Politics ^
"Clearly I'm not asking people to vote for me simply because I'm a woman," presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said in West Columbia, South Carolina on Thursday. "I'm asking people to vote for me on the merits. And I think one of the merits is I am a woman and I can bring those views and perspectives to the White House."

XhhqSyq.jpg

Besides the above, this bitch is CRAZY...Must have been that FALL that kept her from testifying for all those months! ROTFLMFAO!!!

Real Clear Politics ^
"Clearly I'm not asking people to vote for me simply because I'm a woman," presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said in West Columbia, South Carolina on Thursday. "I'm asking people to vote for me on the merits. And I think one of the merits is I am a woman and I can bring those views and perspectives to the White House."
RFLMAO !!!!! As an employer, FAIL!!!!!

XhhqSyq.jpg

Real Clear Politics ^

In other words she basically said, 'don't vote for me cause I am a woman, but, I must remind you, that I have a vagina!'

She's not asking you to vote for her because she's a woman, but because she has a vagina.

There is a difference!

:rofl:

If only five percent more women vote for Hillary than voted for Obama in 2012..,,,,Republicans can't win

Hildabeast and Jeb represent everything that's wrong with politics.

"Clearly I'm not asking people to vote for me simply because I'm a woman,"

I'm asking them to vote for me because I'm an old, wrinkly, far left-wing woman, with that new car smell.

The same people who voted for Obama just because he's black, will do the same for Hippory just because she's female

Hillary is as likable as a case of painful rectal itch. Her favorable ratings are cratering and Democrats are starting to panic. She'll drop out before the National Convention.

The only question is "How"?

Forum List

Back