🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton compares herself to Wonder Woman

Hillary never saw an brave act that she couldn't take credit for:

Clintonvideo.png

Hillary Clinton compares herself to Wonder Woman

Hillary Clinton has mastered the art of capitalizing on other people’s achievements and popular social trends in an attempt to keep herself relevant.
hillary_14.jpg

On Tuesday, she was glomming on to Wonder Woman.

In a “surprise video” Wednesday in honor of Elizabeth Banks – a Clinton backer, activist and producer – that was shown at the Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards in Beverly Hills, Clinton spent much of her 95-second message likening herself to the woman superhero taking the box office by storm, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

During surprise video to honor @ElizabethBanks, @HillaryClinton offers desire to see @WonderWomanFilm @PattyJenks #CrystalLucys @WomenInFilm pic.twitter.com/IbecmyGDJz

— Chris Gardner (@chrissgardner) June 14, 2017

Clinton thanked Women in Film for supporting women in the industry, then quickly shifted the focus to herself.

“Now I haven’t seen Wonder Woman yet, but I’m going to, in part because it’s directed by the fabulous Patty Jenkins,” Clinton said. “But something tells me that a movie about a strong, powerful woman fighting to save the world from a massive international disaster is right up my alley.”

Eventually, she got around to Banks.

hillary-clinton-wonder-woman.png.cf.png
Ack!

:ack-1:

THE PROBLEMS WITH WONDER WOMAN
Crypto-misogyny, revisionist paganism, and cultural appropriation of the central Christian narrative.
June 21, 2017

Danusha V. Goska
dfg_2.jpg

All three films, all in theaters now, have high scores at Rotten Tomatoes. All three films are bringing in a tiny fraction of the box office that Wonder Woman is bringing in. Ladies, stop blaming guys. If you want big-screen movies about real life heroines, get out there and buy tickets for the movies that depict them. And give up on finding Utopia in the fantasies of modern social engineers, Ancient Paganism, or the pages of comic books. Utopia is not to be found there. Forget all you've been taught about Western Civilization and the Judeo-Christian tradition being hopelessly corrupt and fit only for the garbage heap of history. Have another look at your heritage: at Sarah, Judith, Esther, Mary Magdalene, Thecla, Teresa of Avila and so many more. You'll be glad you did.

The Problems With Wonder Woman

THE PROBLEMS WITH WONDER WOMAN
Crypto-misogyny, revisionist paganism, and cultural appropriation of the central Christian narrative.
June 21, 2017

Danusha V. Goska
dfg_2.jpg

All three films, all in theaters now, have high scores at Rotten Tomatoes. All three films are bringing in a tiny fraction of the box office that Wonder Woman is bringing in. Ladies, stop blaming guys. If you want big-screen movies about real life heroines, get out there and buy tickets for the movies that depict them. And give up on finding Utopia in the fantasies of modern social engineers, Ancient Paganism, or the pages of comic books. Utopia is not to be found there. Forget all you've been taught about Western Civilization and the Judeo-Christian tradition being hopelessly corrupt and fit only for the garbage heap of history. Have another look at your heritage: at Sarah, Judith, Esther, Mary Magdalene, Thecla, Teresa of Avila and so many more. You'll be glad you did.

The Problems With Wonder Woman
The author claims movies are simple-minded because they are a product of men.....which assumes that all men aren't deep thinkers.

This bigoted attitude is normal for feminist authors.

Last edited:
Can this smug, lying, corrupt bitch sit down already? Her time is over
Gross

Actually, as much as I fell like puking in my mouth whenever she speaks, I hope she remains the the outspoken voice for the left. She is old, tired and unelectable. So let her stay in the spotlight. It makes the Dems seem very out of touch when she is carrying their water.
She's toasted let's hope she has at least a bit of power remain to get rid of no good Obama once and for all.

Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif

Forum List

Back