Hillary Clinton Gets Standing Ovation as She Presents at 2024 Tony Awards: I Know 'How Hard It Is to Make Change'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Really?!?

Yes, really.

And the loons gave her a standing ovation and again demonstrating that show biz people are dolts.

Hillary Clinton is highlighting the historical importance behind the musical Suffs.

Clinton, 76, appeared at the 2024 Tony Awards on Sunday, June 16, to introduce Suffs, the musical from Shaina Taub that the former U.S. senator and secretary of state is credited as co-producer on.

"What a great evening. Now, I have stood on a lot of stages, but this is very special. And I know a little bit about how hard it is to make change, so I'm extremely proud of this original American musical by Shaina Taub — now a two-time Tony winner," Clinton said as she received a standing ovation while taking the stage at Lincoln Center's David H. Koch Theater in New York City.

Really?!?

Yes, really.

And the loons gave her a standing ovation and again demonstrating that show biz people are dolts.

Hillary Clinton is highlighting the historical importance behind the musical Suffs.
Clinton, 76, appeared at the 2024 Tony Awards on Sunday, June 16, to introduce Suffs, the musical from Shaina Taub that the former U.S. senator and secretary of state is credited as co-producer on.
"What a great evening. Now, I have stood on a lot of stages, but this is very special. And I know a little bit about how hard it is to make change, so I'm extremely proud of this original American musical by Shaina Taub — now a two-time Tony winner," Clinton said as she received a standing ovation while taking the stage at Lincoln Center's David H. Koch Theater in New York City.

I could make change when I was 8.

It wasn't difficult for her to "make change" when she voted for the illegal Iraq invasion and helped change the entire strategic position of her country. Now, constructive change may be something else. It is certainly something other than the duopoly produces.

Really?!?

Yes, really.

Then don't watch

It wasn't difficult for her to "make change" when she voted for the illegal Iraq invasion and helped change the entire strategic position of her country. Now, constructive change may be something else. It is certainly something other than the duopoly produces.
Which war in Iraq did she vote for?

It has been a mystery to me why anyone quotes HRC on any subject. My theory is that NOBODY cares what she has to say.

I stand corrected.

Out-of-touch Leftists in Show Biz seem to care.
It's not like there are any Repubs worth using.

Really?!?

Yes, really.

No surprise that a highly liberal venue would give her a standing ovation.

Maybe Clinton should keep a lower profile.

Not only did Silsby get help from Clinton, the attorney who represented her in court has been exposed as convicted sex trafficker.

As Reuters reported: “A Dominican Republic man who acted as
legal adviser to a group of U.S. missionaries held for several weeks in
Haiti on child kidnapping charges has been arrested in Santo Domingo, local police said on Friday.

Jorge Puello Torres, wanted by El Salvador as a suspect in a human
trafficking ring, was detained at a car wash in the city late on Thursday, a spokesman from the Dominican Republic’s police anti-narcotics unit said.

He was arrested in the Dominican Republic’s capital on a warrant issued by Interpol, the international police organization.

U.S. and Dominican Republic authorities had been looking for Puello after El Salvador officials said they suspected him of being involved in running a human trafficking ring that recruited Central American and Caribbean women and girls and forced them to work as prostitutes.”

Jorge Puello Torres, convicted sex trafficker, the attorney who represented Laura Sibly
Jorge Puello Torres, convicted sex trafficker, the attorney who represented Laura Sibly.

And the disturbing finds by internet sleuths continue. This WikiLeaks email exposes discussion of pricing regarding the transport of children.

This is an email from a lawyer responding to Hillary Clinton’s request for advice regarding the Americans facing child kidnapping charges.

Forum List

Back