Hillary Clinton in a town hall meeting

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
A while back I watched Hillary Clinton participate in a town hall meeting. At the end of the meeting, I came up with a very positive outlook about her. She came across as a mother who raised a successful child. She also talked about teaching challenges that teachers face especially when working with children who do not speak English as first language. The discussion has four parts to it and I personally found the entire discussion quite interesting. At that time, I could not have imagined that she one day will find herself in such a wide disrepute.

Secretary Clinton Participates in Town Hall Meeting (1 of 4)

Secretary Clinton Participates in Town Hall Meeting (2 of 4)

Secretary Clinton Participates in Town Hall Meeting (3 of 4)

Secretary Clinton Participates in Town Hall Meeting (4 of 4)

Do you get a bulk rate on your LSD?

What did I do to earn that punishment?
You simply had the temerity to speak well of Hillary Clinton. That amounts to heresy among the shallow minded Trump cult.

This is definitely one of the best discussion I have ever seen Secretary Clinton participate in. Some of her advises were right on the mark and demonstrate that she has seen wide spectrum of life. Her answer on helping children improve their vocabulary was brilliant. She cites a real life example of how she raised her own daughter with that particular goal in mind.

You simply had the temerity to speak well of Hillary Clinton. That amounts to heresy among the shallow minded Trump cult.

This is definitely one of the best discussion I have ever seen Secretary Clinton participate in. Some of her advises were right on the mark and demonstrate that she has seen wide spectrum of life. Her answer on helping children improve their vocabulary was brilliant. She cites a real life example of how she raised her own daughter with that particular goal in mind.

Well she needs to teach her kid how to speak in public, I thought she was ordering from the McDonald's drive through.

Well she needs to teach her kid how to speak in public, I thought she was ordering from the McDonald's drive through.

I am not trying to push Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. I just like everyone else am trying to understand who these candidates are. She talks about her effort that helped draft laws that identify child abuse. Listening to her talk about topics like that tells me that she has spent quite a bit of time in public service.

Yeah. As with any lawyer, she's a real Mother Teresa.

Hillary Clinton LAUGHING about GETTING CHILD RAPIST off charge in 1980's

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says
The woman at the center of the scandal over Hillary Clinton’s defense of an alleged child rapist speaks out in depth for the first time.

“I think she wants to be a role model being who she is, to look good, but I don’t think she’s a role model at all… If she had have been, she would have helped me at the time, being a 12-year-old girl who was raped by two guys,” she said. “She did that to look good and she told lies on that. How many other lies has she told to get where she’s at today? If she becomes president, is she gonna be telling the world the truth? No. She’s going to be telling lies out there, what the world wants to hear.”

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

Last edited:

Forum List

Back