Hillary Clinton is a CHEATER & YOU are going to endorse that by voting for her.

She was trying to "maintain her privacy" on her government e-mail address? That's stupid even for you. Clearly what he was hiding was her behavior. For legitimate purposes, she was nailing a brad in with a sledge hammer.

You just aren't capable of questioning Democrats, are you? Just not wired that way

Incorrect. I've questioned her and found her decision to maintain a private server to be foolish and self serving. I've also found that she had no criminal intent. Nor did she profit in any way from this poor decision.

Now....do you believe me?

No, you're a partisan hack. If her intent was innocent, she would have used a private e-mail address. She clearly was presenting to people that this was coming from her official account. It's OBVIOUS that's intent, not just an innocent mistake.

Seriously, I've done two government consulting projects in my entire career, and I know more about government record keeping requirements than the First Lady / US Senator / Secretary of State claims to know. And you just write it off as a "poor decisions?"

And wow, did she ever profit using it as fundraising for the Clinton Foundation outside monitoring. Your story you buy it is just lame and you wouldn't remotely buy that from a Republican

I have yet to be convinced that a single act of wrongdoing took place regarding the Clinton Foundation. As far as I am concerned, the foundation is a source of good in this world. You see it otherwise.

I have no idea about the foundation itself. However, fundraising should not involve a direct conflict of interest for her government positions. Again if it was a Republican, you'd suddenly get that

Incorrect. I have never...and would never...criticize a republican who used his or her position of influence to raise funds which go to saving lives around the world.

Next bullshit assertion, please.

I believe that you believe that. What I have a hard time believing is that you would ever concede that a Republican driven charity is effective.

As for me, I don't believe corruption is justified for charity. The job of the SOS is to represent the US, not sell their time for donations

The hacks here just refuse to care about her deeply corrupt, criminal nature.

Excellent synopsis.

If you cannot support Hillary anymore take a look at mcmullin. Competent, constitutional, and honest.

Why a Democrat vote for a candidate with a conservative agenda?

It may surprise you but not all democrats are hyperpartisan ideologues. Some just want good government.
True, I have two good, old friends that are 60+ years old, have historically voted dem their entire lives, but this time are voting for Trump. They can't stand the sight of clinton. They see the lying, they see the corruption, they see the constant, perpetual, filthy slime & low life CRAP that has been the clintons ever since they appeared, and they can't support it. They're also gun owners and hunters, and they know that if Hitlery is elected, they can kiss their guns goodbye. They might be dems, but they're not hacks or stupid. They know Hitlery is establishment politics and cronyism on steroids, and they know Washington is broken, corrupt to the core, and the swamp needs to be drained.

Lol they've voted Democrat all their lives but suddenly decided that Hillary was the one Democrat that was going to take their guns?

That's the funniest lie I've heard on USMB all day.

Donna Brazzil gives her questions in advance of debates. What does Hillary do? Refuse to accept them? Turn her in? Nope, she takes the questions and fine tunes the perfect answer. Cheater

Hillary colludes with the DNC to cheat Sanders out of a fair chance to compete in the primaries. Cheater

Hillary plants operatives in her town halls to ask preplanned questions that she has prepared for. Cheater

Hillary Clinton is a confirmed cheater that you are going to vote for. Explain that to your children & grandchildren.

Really?

While we have the Reich wing having celebrations over Comey's unprecendented announcement that he has "found" more emails 11 days before an election. An announcement that clearly has broken long time DOJ protocol and the Hatch Act of 1939. I will take more Huma Albien's (Clinton's aids) emails, which are more than likely duplicates of what the FBI has already seen, over what is coming down on Trump.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/u...prod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia
Clinton campaign accuses FBI of 'blatant double standard' - CNNPolitics.com
Michael Mukasey, Alberto Gonzales, Eric Holder rip FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com
Even Republicans—including Karl Rove!—are slamming Comey for interfering in the election

So you Trump supporters can have:

14937173_10154641332692052_8123645272481461957_n.jpg

You take Trump University: Trump facing Racketeering charges. I imagine this woman will most likely be the first witness for the plaintiff.

Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam, by Ian Tuttle, National Review
Judge Curiel Rules Trump Must Face Trial for Racketeering in Trump University Suit

You take the 1994 rape case.
Federal Judge Orders The Child Rape Case Against Trump To Move Forward

You can take those 3500 civil action law suits that Trump is involved with, many involving small business contractors that were never paid by Trump for work completed.
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

You can also take this current FBI investigation into Trump's ties with Russia.
October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump
Democrats ask the FBI to investigate Trump advisers’ Russia ties

You can take the New York Attorney General's office who recently issued a Cease & Desist order on the Trump foundation. They actually have 2 cancelled checks totaling $258,000.00 in charitable donations that Trump used to settle non related legal claims, and pay for 2 full sized portraits of himself.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate, than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!
The FBI's Nothing Burger

Last edited:
Donna Brazzil gives her questions in advance of debates. What does Hillary do? Refuse to accept them? Turn her in? Nope, she takes the questions and fine tunes the perfect answer. Cheater

Hillary colludes with the DNC to cheat Sanders out of a fair chance to compete in the primaries. Cheater

Hillary plants operatives in her town halls to ask preplanned questions that she has prepared for. Cheater

Hillary Clinton is a confirmed cheater that you are going to vote for. Explain that to your children & grandchildren.

Really?

While we have the Reich wing having celebrations over Comey's unprecendented announcement that he has "found" more emails 11 days before an election. An announcement that clearly has broken long time DOJ protocol and the Hatch Act of 1939. I will take more Huma Albien's (Clinton's aids) emails, which are more than likely duplicates of what the FBI has already seen, over what is coming down on Trump.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/u...prod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
Michael Mukasey, Alberto Gonzales, Eric Holder rip FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com
Even Republicans—including Karl Rove!—are slamming Comey for interfering in the election

You take Trump University: Trump facing Racketeering charges. I imagine this woman will most likely be the first witness for the plaintiff.

Judge Curiel Rules Trump Must Face Trial for Racketeering in Trump University Suit

You can take those 3500 civil action law suits that Trump is involved with, many involving small business contractors that were never paid by Trump for work completed.

You can take the New York Attorney General's office who recently issued a Cease & Desist order on the Trump foundation. They actually have 2 cancelled checks totaling $258,000.00 in charitable donations that Trump used to settle non related legal claims, and pay for 2 full sized portraits of himself.
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate, than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

The FBI's Nothing Burger

As expected, nothing but diversions from the newest resident fraud.

Really?

The FBI's Nothing Burger

another paid- DNC poster. Where do you people come from and how much do they pay you?

Really?

The FBI's Nothing Burger

another paid- DNC poster. Where do you people come from and how much do they pay you?

He/she has no credibility left on this site. 5 months ago it was a staunch conservative. Now it acts like a DNC troll. Complete joke

Really?

The FBI's Nothing Burger

He/she has no credibility left on this site. 5 months ago it was a staunch conservative. Now it acts like a DNC troll. Complete joke

Just the FACTS--and I really don't give a rats ass if they're republican or democrat. If I see a wrong I am going to call it out. That's what is wrong with this country. There are too many partisan hacks like you, that will defend the indefensible because someone has an R or D behind their name.

Really?

The FBI's Nothing Burger

Thats what I thought too.

Really?

The FBI's Nothing Burger

Just the FACTS--and I really don't give a rats ass if they're republican or democrat. If I see a wrong I am going to call it out. That's what is wrong with this country. There are too many partisan hacks like you, that will defend the indefensible because someone has an R or D behind their name.

If you see wrong you're gonna call it out? Lmao

STFU troll

This ENTIRE thread is based on WRONG and you completely ignored it and diverted. If that's calling it out my name is Chris Cringle

Non-speculative statement on cheating in this campaign:

• “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
  • “I did try and fuck her. She was married.”
  • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
- Donald Trump in his own words.
You're not voting for Trump so you don't have to explain that to your children. You ARE voting for Hillary so let's hear that explanation.

It is very simple - the choice is between plane-jane status quo politician and a ridiculous orangutan.

Not voting is equalizing the two - which I have no interest in.

This thread should be stickied to the top of the sub- forum until Nov 7

• “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
You're not voting for Trump so you don't have to explain that to your children. You ARE voting for Hillary so let's hear that explanation.

It is very simple - the choice is between plane-jane status quo politician and a ridiculous orangutan.
"plane jane"? Are you serious? She's a lying thieving corrupt Pol

And, its "plain" BTW

And, its "plain" BTW

After 30 years of trying to prove that maybe it's time to stfu already. I don't believe Hillary is corrupt and I think she will do what is best for America and her place in history.

You may disagree and you are entitled to that opinion, just as I am to mine.

The option was Trump.

Boom. Explained. And I'll sleep fine at night.

And, its "plain" BTW

After 30 years of trying to prove that maybe it's time to stfu already. I don't believe Hillary is corrupt and I think she will do what is best for America and her place in history.

"believe" being the operative word.

keep your head buried in the sand. Its less likely your delicate sensibilities will get ruffled :thup:

And, its "plain" BTW

keep your head buried in the sand. Its less likely your delicate sensibilities will get ruffled :thup:

Yea yea, you let me know when you find something provable, for now all you have is fantasies.

And, its "plain" BTW

Yea yea, you let me know when you find something provable, for now all you have is fantasies.
That's the job of the FBI and the DOJ.

Stay tuned

Forum List

Back