Hillary Clinton is a CHEATER & YOU are going to endorse that by voting for her.

Too bad she is likely going to jail.

Likely?

You playing stupid again today?
No, are you. You think obammy will pardon her?

You seem convinced that she has committed a crime and will be convicted. That's awesome. You are special.

Committed a crime? Yes. Will be convicted? No

Awesome!! You all can't be wrong!

If a Republican set up their own server and routinely sent secret and top secret information exposing it to the Chinese, Russians and our other enemies, you would suddenly get it

I don't think it's going to be that simple. The kenyan's time is very limited. An investigation and ultimate conviction of Hitlery can take place long after the muslim has been thrown out of the people's house, and then, well, she'll be fitted for an orange jump suit.

He'll issue a blanket pardon on the day he leaves office.

If she loses, I guarantee he will do so.
He can't pardon her for crimes she has yet to be charged with.

Sorry, but that's wrong. He cannot pardon her for crimes she has not committed yet, but she does not need to have been charged for him to pardon her

[

Certainly he can, and will. Blanket pardon covers all crimes, known and unknown, up to the date of issuance. It's what Ford used with Nixon.

[

Certainly he can, and will. Blanket pardon covers all crimes, known and unknown, up to the date of issuance. It's what Ford used with Nixon.
Are you telling me that ONE pardon from obama for clinton gives her a get out of jail free card for things that she hasn't even been charged with yet? That they could find new things to charge her with after obama is gone, and she'd still be untouchable, FOREVER?

Likely?

You playing stupid again today?

You seem convinced that she has committed a crime and will be convicted. That's awesome. You are special.

If a Republican set up their own server and routinely sent secret and top secret information exposing it to the Chinese, Russians and our other enemies, you would suddenly get it

Man...you sure do overstate with such ease. You are so hung up on the server as though she had it set up so she could break the law and harm America. She was trying to maintain her privacy. Bad decision. It is a negative.

The State Dept. server was actually compromised. You knew that didn't you?

I actually believe that many Republicans and many other Democrats have exposed "top secret" information to our enemies. But...as this is a thread about Hillary Clinton and Donna Brazille....I have no idea why I would post about it here.

Man...you sure do overstate with such ease. You are so hung up on the server as though she had it set up so she could break the law and harm America. She was trying to maintain her privacy. Bad decision. It is a negative.

I actually believe that many Republicans and many other Democrats have exposed "top secret" information to our enemies. But...as this is a thread about Hillary Clinton and Donna Brazille....I have no idea why I would post about it here.
CwJOIpnXgAAQooJ.jpg

She was trying to "maintain her privacy" on her government e-mail address? That's stupid even for you. Clearly what he was hiding was her behavior. For legitimate purposes, she was nailing a brad in with a sledge hammer.

You just aren't capable of questioning Democrats, are you? Just not wired that way

She set up the server to sell influence to the state department and attempt to HIDE IT... you know... PAY FOR PLAY.

The clintons have produced NOTHING, they have created NOTHING, they have no inventory or business or craft. The ONLY thing the clintons had to SELL was ACCESS to THEM, and it has made them FILTHY RICH. They're FILTHY CORRUPT TO THE CORE, and you IGNORANT little SHIT FOR BRAINS PRETENDING as though people DON'T KNOW THIS are PATHETIC beyond imagination.

[
Are you telling me that ONE pardon from obama for clinton gives her a get out of jail free card for things that she hasn't even been charged with yet? That they could find new things to charge her with after obama is gone, and she'd still be untouchable, FOREVER?

That's what I'm telling you. It wipes the slate clean. It does NOT cover future crimes, though.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If she got the questions in advance....it would be considered cheating. She would still get my vote. I'm confident that she knows
enough to do the job.

Yes we know, but you will give her the vote regardless of whether she is a criminal or not. That's the way you roll as a hack.

Who has your vote Norman?

I didn't vote. But I should definitely have voted for Trump, it's not even close. How has someone not figured this out yet?

I figured out the not even close part.

Good, now go vote for Trump... criminals belong in prison.

Good. Let's send The Donald to prison.

Orange Is The New Trump: GOP Nominee May Have Committed Crimes By Using Charity As Slush Fund
The Definitive Roundup of Trump’s Scandals and Business Failures

Yes we know, but you will give her the vote regardless of whether she is a criminal or not. That's the way you roll as a hack.

Who has your vote Norman?

I didn't vote. But I should definitely have voted for Trump, it's not even close. How has someone not figured this out yet?

I figured out the not even close part.

Good, now go vote for Trump... criminals belong in prison.

Good. Let's send The Donald to prison.

Orange Is The New Trump: GOP Nominee May Have Committed Crimes By Using Charity As Slush Fund
The Definitive Roundup of Trump’s Scandals and Business Failures

Let's deflect!

Nothing will come out of those lawsuits. Anyone can sue anyone.

Now, who is under criminal investigation by the FBI again?

She did, as you well know.

She set up the private server to thwart the Freedom of Information Act, to ensure that ediscovery could not produce information. The intent from the start was to violate federal law.

Hillary is a career criminal, she thinks like a criminal and plans in advance to cover up any audit trail of her crimes.

You actually believe that if you just lie enough, the crimes of your party boss will be erased.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

She was trying to "maintain her privacy" on her government e-mail address? That's stupid even for you. Clearly what he was hiding was her behavior. For legitimate purposes, she was nailing a brad in with a sledge hammer.

You just aren't capable of questioning Democrats, are you? Just not wired that way

Incorrect. I've questioned her and found her decision to maintain a private server to be foolish and self serving. I've also found that she had no criminal intent. Nor did she profit in any way from this poor decision.

Now....do you believe me?

Trump parked his car as bad as hillary once, therefore he is an even bigger criminal!

tumblr_n0lb2sG7It1sjsk2ro1_400.jpg

Classic regressivism...

Incorrect. I've questioned her and found her decision to maintain a private server to be foolish and self serving. I've also found that she had no criminal intent. Nor did she profit in any way from this poor decision.

You found that she did not have criminal intent?

Are you an FBI agent? Even they couldn't say that.

No one believes you. Ever.

For obvious reasons.

From a corrupt Obama Admin, to a corrupt media, to a corrupt DNC, to corrupt Hillary, to a corrupt FBI, to a corrupt IRS, to a corrupt Justice Dept......................

At some you need to label their supporters what they are don't you? They too are corrupt. Difference being they're stupid fools as well. That's not an opinion.

That my friends is called critical thought.

Actual it is not an example of critical or sagacious thinking. It is an echo of Trump's stump speech, the genre known as, "ain't it awful".

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
Mark Twain

"Democrats never agree on anything, that's why they're Democrats. If they agreed with each other, they'd be Republicans."
Wil Rogers

"Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren’t they? They’re all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you’re born, you’re on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don’t want to know about you. They don’t want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you’re preborn, you’re fine; if you’re preschool, you’re fucked."

and,

"I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death."
George Carlin

Forum List

Back