Hillary Clinton laughs about getting off a sicko who raped a 12 year old girl in 1975

More about Hillary .....

original.jpg

muwnwg.jpg

Point 4:
  • Complainant is emotionally unstable
  • Tendency to seek out older men
  • And engage in fantasizing
  • Made false accusations
The document suggests they are the findings of a psychiatric evaluation, but they aren't. They are Hillary's ARGUMENT for one! (See point 6.) Note that the statements in point 4 aren't attributed to anybody... because nobody will own up to them. They're 100% made up bullshit. That's how Hillary argued that a 12 year old rape victim needed to be grilled by a shrink - smeared the fuck out of her with lies. When Kathy Shelton says Hillary 'lied like a dog' and 'put her through hell', this is what she's talking about.

muwnwg.jpg

Point 4:
  • Complainant is emotionally unstable
  • Tendency to seek out older men
  • And engage in fantasizing
  • Made false accusations
The document suggests they are the findings of a psychiatric evaluation, but they aren't. They are Hillary's ARGUMENT for one! (See point 6.) Note that the statements in point 4 aren't attributed to anybody... because nobody will own up to them. They're 100% made up bullshit. That's how Hillary argued that a 12 year old rape victim needed to be grilled by a shrink - smeared the fuck out of her with lies. When Kathy Shelton says Hillary 'lied like a dog' and 'put her through hell', this is what she's talking about.
Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

Thomas Alfred Taylor got off for several reasons, but most important, the blood evidence was thrown away on purpose. This case was thrown to boost the beast. The wretch basically said the same thing on the recording.

Tapes Found of Hillary Discussing Defending Man Accused of Raping Child

The case was based on two male witnesses, the girl and the DNA evidence on Taylor's underwear. The crime lab cut a hole out of the underwear to test, then sent the rest of the underwear back to investigators and threw away the portion they tested.

Hillary: But you know what was sad about it was that the prosecutors had evidence, among which was his underwear.

Roy Reed: His what?

Hillary: His underwear which was bloody. Was sent down to the lab. The crime lab took the pair of underpants, neatly cut out the part that they were going to test..tested it.

Hillary: So they presented the underpants with a hole in it. "I said what kind of evidence is that?" You know a pair of underpants with a hole in it. Course the crime lab had thrown away.

Roy Reed: Oh.

Hillary: The piece that they'd cut out. It was really odd. I mean I plea baragined it down because it turned out they didn't have any evidence.

Thomas Alfred Taylor got off for several reasons, but most important, the blood evidence was thrown away on purpose. This case was thrown to boost the beast. The wretch basically said the same thing on the recording.

Tapes Found of Hillary Discussing Defending Man Accused of Raping Child

The case was based on two male witnesses, the girl and the DNA evidence on Taylor's underwear. The crime lab cut a hole out of the underwear to test, then sent the rest of the underwear back to investigators and threw away the portion they tested.

Hillary: But you know what was sad about it was that the prosecutors had evidence, among which was his underwear.

Roy Reed: His what?

Hillary: His underwear which was bloody. Was sent down to the lab. The crime lab took the pair of underpants, neatly cut out the part that they were going to test..tested it.

Hillary: So they presented the underpants with a hole in it. "I said what kind of evidence is that?" You know a pair of underpants with a hole in it. Course the crime lab had thrown away.

Roy Reed: Oh.

Hillary: The piece that they'd cut out. It was really odd. I mean I plea baragined it down because it turned out they didn't have any evidence.

Since the advent of DNA testing in 1985, biological material (skin, hair, blood and other bodily fluids) has emerged as the most reliable physical evidence at a crime scene, particularly those involving sexual assaults. DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, contains the complex genetic blueprint that distinguishes each person. Forensic testing can determine if distinctive patterns in the genetic material found at a crime scene matches the DNA in a potential perpetrator with better than 99% accuracy. In 1987, Florida rapist Tommie Lee Andrews became the first person in the U.S. to be convicted as a result of DNA evidence; he was sentenced to 22 years behind bars. The next year, a Virginia killer dubbed the "South Side Strangler" was sentenced to death after DNA linked him to several rapes and murders around Richmond. DNA is also responsible for snaring Gary Ridgway, the infamous "Green River Killer" of Washington State, responsible for a string of murders around Seattle in the 1980s and '90s. After being implicated by genetic testing, Ridgway pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 48 consecutive life sentences. Law-enforcement agencies around the world are assembling DNA databases, which have yielded matches that investigators may otherwise have missed. The FBI now has DNA records on more than 5 million convicted offenders, and sex offenders in all 50 states are required to submit DNA samples to law enforcement.

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Trump: Clinton represented a man who was accused of raping a 12-year-old girl and "she's seen laughing on two separate occasions, laughing at the girl who was raped."

Clinton was appointed by a judge to the 1975 case when she first began at the University of Arkansas legal aid clinic, and she pursued it aggressively. She has claimed she tried to get out of it, and her claim is backed by the prosecutor in the case. Read the backstory here.

Trump is referring to an audio tape in which she laughs at recollections of the oddities of the case (for example, at the prosecutor and the judge being unwilling to show her a piece of evidence, and at the fact that her client passed a polygraph test which, she says, "forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs"). At no point did Clinton laugh at the victim. We rated Trump’s claim False.

Fact-checking the second presidential debate

The fucktards are out in full force. If they can't win by lying and they can't win on policy, all that's left is scorched earth.

The liberal lying propagandists are being set up to get smashed.

Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ?liar? | Daily Mail Online

On May 10, 1975, Shelton, an outgoing 12-year-old tomboy, had been riding her bike around the neighborhood when she first encountered Taylor - who worked at a paper factory at the time - and an underage male at one of her friend's houses.

Taylor drove to a 'weedy ravine', where he and his 15-year-old male acquaintance raped her.

'They denied it and said I asked for it,' said Shelton. 'Do you think I would ask to have several stitches down there and not have kids? No, I wouldn't.'

Shelton said she was a virgin before she was raped, and her mother was very strict about her relationships with members of the opposite sex.

'My mom didn't even let me start dating until 18 and then I didn't want to because of what happened,' said Shelton. 'I didn't deserve it…I was a virgin, let's put it that way, when it happened. And I was totally freaked out.'

Shelton said she was physically beaten during the attack.
'I can't cuss, but [Taylor] was calling me the 'b' word, and [saying] 'You like it, you know it',' said Shelton. 'Slapping me and hitting me with his fist.'

A witness to the assault told the prosecutor that 'he overheard Thomas Taylor having had sexual relations with the victim'.

Medical examinations 'reflected that the victim herein had, in fact, had sexual relations consistent with the time stated by her wherein she was attacked,' according to court filings.

Shelton said she managed to escape her attackers to a nearby house that had a light on, and later woke up in the hospital.

Shelton recounted the brutal assault that she said left her with severe internal and external injuries. She said she was knocked into a coma, and later required stitches in her genital area.

'When I came out of the coma, I had several stitches down there. They tore me up bad,' she said. 'The doctors said there was a 99 percent chance I couldn't have kids. I have been with a couple men after that, it took me a long time to grow there. But I never had any kids.'

As a result of the attack, Shelton said doctors told her it was unlikely she would ever be able to have children. She said she was devastated by the prognosis.
'When I was younger I really wanted a kid so bad,' said Shelton, who has never had children. 'I love kids.'

If that's true she had no heart in that occasion.
Well....politicians are not the most sensitive people in this world :D

How much have you looked into this matter?
Pretty much all my life.
We have many examples here of heartless politicians :)

No. How much have you looked into the false allegation that Clinton laughed about the misfortune of a little girl who was raped?
Oh sorry I misunderstood :D
No I just know what I read here about Clinton and that little girl who was raped years ago.
I just said if that's true she's heartless like almost 99% of the politicians :)

Forum List

Back