Hillary Clinton Personally Signed off on Pedaling Lies to the FBI

It looks like disinformation by the Democrats cost the US taxpayers quite a bit of money in legal fees and enriched Mueller and his team. Where were the “fact checkers” on Facebook?

And these are the same people that want to have a government agency under DHS to monitor dis/mis information.

Democratic voters are have reached new levels of gullibility. The brainwashing is all but complete.

It looks like Sussman is going to be her next sacrificial lamb. Hillary is definitely not someone you want to be friends with.

I don’t trust Democrats at all and there are several on this jury. Most will support their Party above all. The truth, the law or morality never enters into the equation for them.

She is guilty as sin. Everyone who is not a political hack knows this.

Admiral Rogers called them out as the director of the NSA. It's all proven with court documents to back it up. But the DOJ is owned.......

Washington is corrupt as hell........as are the gov't agencies known as the SWAMP.

th

Just some friendly advice guys. I'd kind of keep it quiet and hush hush

We don't want the Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome virus to infect the board. It has a 100% fatality rate

I don’t trust Democrats at all and there are several on this jury. Most will support their Party above all. The truth, the law or morality never enters into the equation for them.
I heard a report on Thursday that two of the jurors openly stated they hated Trump.

If that is an accurate report then justice will never be done.

I'm an asset to our Nation, are you, Mr. Potty Mouth?
Mr Potty Mouth???...lololol..Thanks that is so cute

If you knew how much I've paid in personal, corporate, and payroll taxes over a life, you would see how important I was.....Trust me. Me and my ilk pay the lions share of taxes so you can exist and eat mud pies

Trust me, you got way more than you ever gave for the right to exist in this country. You haven't a clue how things really work

not even a cuss word, yet more brutal

Forum List

Back