Why did Obama and Hillary Clinton attack Libya?

They weren't ready. You didn't work for Esso Libya. In five years it could have been a seamless transition. But, instead he crippled Libyan oil production for a decade. Gaddafi was a barefoot Bedouin boy.. no education.
As i said the oil didn't belong to you it was Libyan, you show a very arrogant Colonial mindset, by the way i knew someone who worked in Libya from time to time he said he always felt safe.

As i said the oil didn't belong to you it was Libyan, you show a very arrogant Colonial mindset, by the way i knew someone who worked in Libya from time to time he said he always felt safe.

Do you know what an oil concession agreement is? The oil company invests in exploration, drilling and infrastructure.. then usually pays 50% in revenue. Nationalization is often written into the agreement and that includes commitment to train up labor to take over.

You're ignorant and argumentative.

Whirled Dizzy World-View

The "Arab Spring," foolishly portrayed as a revolution against tyranny by our ignorant multicultie media, turned loose these savages. In Egypt, the Moslem Brotherhood, originators of the 20th Century jihad and the 10/7/21 thrill-killing, took over. It had to be replaced by a military dictatorship for Egypt's own good.

But Obama's and Hillary's expectations about "good Muslims" were no more ignorant than the Bushes' about Kuwait and Afghanistan. Our incompetent upper echelon of both Parties is sheltered from real-life experience with our Third World natural enemies.
If you are trying to make the point that it is always a mistake to imagine
that the incessant infighting by the UMMAH can be exploited to a good
end-----I agree. It NEVER works

Whirled Dizzy World-View

The "Arab Spring," foolishly portrayed as a revolution against tyranny by our ignorant multicultie media, turned loose these savages. In Egypt, the Moslem Brotherhood, originators of the 20th Century jihad and the 10/7/21 thrill-killing, took over. It had to be replaced by a military dictatorship for Egypt's own good.

But Obama's and Hillary's expectations about "good Muslims" were no more ignorant than the Bushes' about Kuwait and Afghanistan. Our incompetent upper echelon of both Parties is sheltered from real-life experience with our Third World natural enemies.

The Muslim Brotherhood was hanged or imprisoned under Nasser and is still banned in Saudi Arabia. What are you talking about. Have you ever been anywhere in the Middle East?

Forum List

Back