🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

Oh, I would gladly say it very directly to your face, because unlike Conservatives, I am no coward.
:lol:
You are, as you refuse to bet on something you are supposedly so sure about.
You misunderstand me, for whatever reason. I don't bet. I have never betted . I don't believe in betting. Betting is for juveniles. Reasoned discussion is for adults. Get that through your head. Good luck not getting personal next time. And maybe next time, stick to the OP, which would be Hillary's qualifications to be President. My view is that she is eminently qualified and towers over the GOP field.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Hillary and Bill: Two for the price of one!

Hillary Clinton left office with a 69% approval rating.

Hillary Clinton Exits With 69% Approval Rating - Washington Wire - WSJ

Bill Clinton left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any U.S. president since World War II at 68%.

Bill Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Out of 44 U.S. presidents to date - presidential historians rank President Bill Clinton at 20.

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I know it is the current rightwing talking point, but it is far from the truth

Hillary was ELECTED twice to the Senate from NY. It was her name on the ballot
Hillary was named to be Secretary of State not because of who her husband was but because of how well she had done in the Presidential primaries
The funny thing is the Right has no one at all who is even close to Mrs. Clinton's accomplishments, intelligence and experience. Those in the GOP who are wanting to be President are dropping like flies because they know they can't win. Too funny. The Right continues to attack Mrs.Clinton for not being qualified, when all they have are bozos who know they are so unqualified, they won't even hazard running in the primaries. Reality is that whatever Mrs. Clinton's qualifications are, she far out distances anyone the GOP has to offer.
I'm sure, why even run against such a women?. You liberals are delusional. With any Conservative woman you demonize, degrade, impune. Bunch of hypocrites really. Mind numbed and oblivious to any kind of reality. You people actually get emotionally attached to sleazeball politicians. Sad day in America

This is, of course, a huge lie and you are a huge fucking liar.

I have spoken in GLOWING tones of Condi Rice, right here on this forum, you stupid fuckface.

Not only that, I have also had nothing but praise for Kay Bailey Hutchinson - what a shame that she did not stay in office.

And there is Suzanna Martinez, who may one day be an adequate standard bearer for your party, but only maybe, since she is a Latina and Rrrrrrraging Rrrrrrabid Rrrrrrasist Rrrrrrighties hate Latinos.

You are just plain old sad. One day, if you work really hard at it, you may even be able to put together an actual argument.

Who do you think your talking to boy? I make it a point not to say anything to anyone on this board that i wouldn't say to a persons face. Understand? and i guarantee you, you wouldn't talk that crap to me in person and walk away,s o try to act like an adult when you talk to me. as far as the meat of your comment that might be the case with you, but in general terms Democrats demonize conservative women as they do with conservative African Americans that's a fact

Oh, I would gladly say it very directly to your face, because unlike Conservatives, I am no coward. And I would be able to walk away, too. So, your threats are absolutely meaningless to me. They are the sign of a very, very insecure person inside of you. Live with it.

Now, back to Hillary's qualifications to be president: apparently, strong majorities in FL, OH and PA think she is eminently qualified:

1st 2016 Trifecta poll from 2015 Clinton sweeps US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, go stuff it up your ass.

Im sure you would... lol... and that wasn't a threat, simply a statement of fact. You talk to these others the way you want. I don't get into the childlike 3rd grade bullshit. Polls at this point are utterly meaningless, as are numbers of bills sponsored,meaningless. Hillary Clinton is nothing but a political hack who only cares about herself. She's incompetent almost as much as Obama. She sides with the muslim brotherhood who would love all the Jews in Israel dead, The Russians viewed her as the joke she was. She never spoke out for the women of the middle east that i know of. None of you liberals give a shit about the Christian slaughter in the middle east. it's only your pathedic, failed, ideology you care about

The funny thing is the Right has no one at all who is even close to Mrs. Clinton's accomplishments, intelligence and experience. Those in the GOP who are wanting to be President are dropping like flies because they know they can't win. Too funny. The Right continues to attack Mrs.Clinton for not being qualified, when all they have are bozos who know they are so unqualified, they won't even hazard running in the primaries. Reality is that whatever Mrs. Clinton's qualifications are, she far out distances anyone the GOP has to offer.
I'm sure, why even run against such a women?. You liberals are delusional. With any Conservative woman you demonize, degrade, impune. Bunch of hypocrites really. Mind numbed and oblivious to any kind of reality. You people actually get emotionally attached to sleazeball politicians. Sad day in America

I have spoken in GLOWING tones of Condi Rice, right here on this forum, you stupid fuckface.

Not only that, I have also had nothing but praise for Kay Bailey Hutchinson - what a shame that she did not stay in office.

And there is Suzanna Martinez, who may one day be an adequate standard bearer for your party, but only maybe, since she is a Latina and Rrrrrrraging Rrrrrrabid Rrrrrrasist Rrrrrrighties hate Latinos.

You are just plain old sad. One day, if you work really hard at it, you may even be able to put together an actual argument.

Who do you think your talking to boy? I make it a point not to say anything to anyone on this board that i wouldn't say to a persons face. Understand? and i guarantee you, you wouldn't talk that crap to me in person and walk away,s o try to act like an adult when you talk to me. as far as the meat of your comment that might be the case with you, but in general terms Democrats demonize conservative women as they do with conservative African Americans that's a fact

Oh, I would gladly say it very directly to your face, because unlike Conservatives, I am no coward. And I would be able to walk away, too. So, your threats are absolutely meaningless to me. They are the sign of a very, very insecure person inside of you. Live with it.

Now, back to Hillary's qualifications to be president: apparently, strong majorities in FL, OH and PA think she is eminently qualified:

1st 2016 Trifecta poll from 2015 Clinton sweeps US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Im sure you would... lol... and that wasn't a threat, simply a statement of fact. You talk to these others the way you want. I don't get into the childlike 3rd grade bullshit. Polls at this point are utterly meaningless, as are numbers of bills sponsored,meaningless. Hillary Clinton is nothing but a political hack who only cares about herself. She's incompetent almost as much as Obama. She sides with the muslim brotherhood who would love all the Jews in Israel dead, The Russians viewed her as the joke she was. She never spoke out for the women of the middle east that i know of. None of you liberals give a shit about the Christian slaughter in the middle east. it's only your pathedic, failed, ideology you care about

You. Live. In. A. Fantasy. World.

I live outside of your leftist utopia. Try it sometime. Hillary Clinton makes 10s of millions of dollars off of ideologues like yourself..She's laughing all the way to the bank:thup:

I live outside of your leftist utopia. Try it sometime. Hillary Clinton makes 10s of millions of dollars off of ideologues like yourself..She's laughing all the way to the bank:thup:
Please explain how she makes money

Please explain how she makes money

$100s of thousands per speech. She could give a shit less about you worshipers. What does she stand for really? Somebody please tell me.

Dude, those are old fogey states.....the only ones supporting her are the Geritol crowd.
Oh you mean three of the five battlegrounds that decide the election? Ok. ..

Great and Trey Gowdy got the 'secret' tapes now.

Best factor that in sir.

Dude, those are old fogey states.....the only ones supporting her are the Geritol crowd.

Best factor that in sir.

Oh my, is it now Gowdy Doody Time? Does he also have his Little Orphan Annie decoder pin?

gowdy-doody.jpg

From the Cheney Administration to the Obamanation to the Granny State. Wonderful.

Best factor that in sir.

Oh my, is it now Gowdy Doody Time? Does he also have his Little Orphan Annie decoder pin?

gowdy-doody.jpg

Naw, he just has these tapes and documents 'someone' took the time to capture. My guess, she jacked off CIA.

All the serious issues we have going on in the world and you clowns laugh with the Jews haters:eusa_wall:

Then there is a social threat. After the Holocaust, a number of path-breaking experiments were undertaken to judge the power of conformism and obedience to authority. Solomon Asch conducted a series of experiments in which eight people were gathered in a room and were shown a line, then asked which of three others was the same length. Unknown to the eighth, the seven others were associates of the experimenter and were following his instructions. On a number of occasions the seven gave an answer that was clearly false, yet in 75 per cent of cases the eighth was willing to give an answer, in conformity with the group, he knew to be false.

Yale psychologist Stanley Milgram showed that ordinary individuals were willing to inflict what appeared to be devastatingly painful electric shocks on someone in an adjacent room when instructed to do so by an authority figure, the experimenter.8 The Stanford Prison Experiment, conducted by Philip Zimbardo, divided participants into the roles of prisoners and guards. Within days the ‘guards’ were acting cruelly and in some cases abusively toward the prisoners and the experiment, planned to lastg a fortnight, had to be called off after six days.9

The power of conformism, as these experiments showed, is immense. That I believe is why Abraham was told to leave his land, his birthplace and his father’s house. These are the three factors – culture, community and early childhood – that circumscribe our freedom. Jews through the ages have been in but not of society. To be a Jew means keeping a calibrated distance from the age and its idols. Freedom needs time to make reflective decisions and distance so as not to be lulled into conformity

Covenant Conversation Parshat Va eira Freewill

Forum List

Back