Hillary Clinton suggests jailing Americans for posting "misinformation"

Or a Zionist.

Aren't you the one who wants to shut down pro-Palestine demonstrations on Campus because some poor little Jew is upset when he sees that going to class?

You are a useless loser, however, I do see why people would hire you to write their resume. You can polish a turd with the best of them, but your lack of judgement is incredibly lacking.

I do. I have a problem with suppression of any type of free speech.
Okay, as long as you accept the consequences.

If someone wrongfully accused you of a horrible crime, would you say, "Aw, shucks, that's just free speech!"

Let's say as a result of that false accusation, you lost your job, or someone committed an act of violence against you.

Would you say, "Aw, Shucks", or would you get a lawyer and do something about it?

I don't have a problem with this.

The thing is, the established media, even a shitshow like Fox News, can be held accountable for spreading misinformation. They can be held liable in civil court, they can have the FCC Licenses revoked, etc.

Social Media is largely held immune from this sort of thing, "Why, I had no idea that Naziboi1488 was going to post a racist meme that gets people killed!"

Now, if one of those bomb threats turned out to be real, and someone was hurt because of the FALSE rumors that she spread about eating cats, shouldn't she be held liable?
The Big problem with this is the Left has deemed itself the authority on what is considered misinformation and what is not. We saw this play with deeming Hate Speech by the Left. In both cases, the Left simply views Hate Speech and MisInformation as tools to punish its enemies.

You are a useless loser, however, I do see why people would hire you to write their resume. You can polish a turd with the best of them, but your lack of judgement is incredibly lacking.
My judgement is pretty good.

Lisa screams all day about demonstrations on campus and how they need to be shut down and the campus presidents fired.

But someone like Shady Vance spreads a lie about Haitians eating cats, and that's free speech. Even though there have been bomb threats against the schools the Haitians go to.

I see no lie there but your hypocrisy is noted.

Right, it is an opinion, albeit a misinformed one. I am pretty sure Lisa was just pointing out that if they are going to ban the opinions of one side they have to ban the opinions of both. In fact, neither should be banned.

The Big problem with this is the Left has deemed itself the authority on what is considered misinformation and what is not. We saw this play with deeming Hate Speech by the Left. In both cases, the Left simply views Hate Speech and MisInformation as tools to punish its enemies.
As opposed to the right, which claims Cheeto Hitler didn't say stuff we have him on tape saying.

Okay, as long as you accept the consequences.

If someone wrongfully accused you of a horrible crime, would you say, "Aw, shucks, that's just free speech!"

Let's say as a result of that false accusation, you lost your job, or someone committed an act of violence against you.

Would you say, "Aw, Shucks", or would you get a lawyer and do something about it?

Thats defamation of character and I would sue and they would lose but that person has the right under the US constitution to say whatever they want.

Right, it is an opinion, albeit a misinformed one. I am pretty sure Lisa was just pointing out that if they are going to ban the opinions of one side they have to ban the opinions of both. In fact, neither should be banned.

Okay, nothing should be banned, but then maybe we should hold people liable.

For instance, Fox News lied it's ass off about Dominion voting machines. Their internal memos showed that they KNEW they were lying. They knew Trump lost. We've had political violence since then, people lost their lives.

Fox eventually had to pay Dominion a shitload of money, but is that really good enough?

It should be pointed out most of Europe has free speech and a free press, but they also have liability laws.

It's why the British press won't say, "So and so is accused", they will say, "So and so is assisting police in their inquiries" until they are actually charged with something.

I don't have a problem with this.

The thing is, the established media, even a shitshow like Fox News, can be held accountable for spreading misinformation. They can be held liable in civil court, they can have the FCC Licenses revoked, etc.

Social Media is largely held immune from this sort of thing, "Why, I had no idea that Naziboi1488 was going to post a racist meme that gets people killed!"

Now, if one of those bomb threats turned out to be real, and someone was hurt because of the FALSE rumors that she spread about eating cats, shouldn't she be held liable?

No. Unless a person actually directs someone to bomb something, what you are proposing in punishing ThoughtCrime.

The crazy democrat cult wants to round-up the dissenters to save democracy

hillaryculthgcjhjh.jpg
hillarynutzeeposhfhfk.jpg

For instance, Fox News lied it's ass off about Dominion voting machines. Their internal memos showed that they KNEW they were lying. They knew Trump lost. We've had political violence since then, people lost their lives.

Fox eventually had to pay Dominion a shitload of money, but is that really good enough?

It should be pointed out most of Europe has free speech and a free press, but they also have liability laws.

It's why the British press won't say, "So and so is accused", they will say, "So and so is assisting police in their inquiries" until they are actually charged with something.

Liable for what? Having an opinion you don't like? Or more ominously, an opinion the government doesn't like?

You, Hillary, and the entirety of the MSM belong in jail then for you RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA LIES AND MISINFORMATION.
Be careful with what you wish for........

My judgement is pretty good.

Obviously not. You live in Chicago where you can freeze to death in a ghetto and yet still believe that you are living the life of Riley.

Lisa screams all day about demonstrations on campus and how they need to be shut down and the campus presidents fired.

If these pierced, tattooed, sexually confused, blue-haired, stinky, idealistic children want to protest on campus that is fine. When they start harassing students that don’t agree with their unfounded positions, that is when there is a problem. In case you weren’t aware, that was/is occurring on some campuses.

Forum List

Back