Hillary Clinton suggests jailing Americans for posting "misinformation"

Yes…..hate speech that incites violence - like calling for the genocide of Jews.

Why is it with you libs that when Trump says to peacefully protest, you’re all for imprisoning him, but when leftists scream to murder Jews, all of a sudden it’s “free speech”?
The only "genocide" I see is what the Zionists squatters are doing to the Palestinians.

Trump doesn't get a pass for the 1/6 riot because after 3 months of riling up the loons with what he knew to be lies, he slipped the word peacefully in there when the riot started.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I don't have a problem with this.

The thing is, the established media, even a shitshow like Fox News, can be held accountable for spreading misinformation. They can be held liable in civil court, they can have the FCC Licenses revoked, etc.

Social Media is largely held immune from this sort of thing, "Why, I had no idea that Naziboi1488 was going to post a racist meme that gets people killed!"

Now, if one of those bomb threats turned out to be real, and someone was hurt because of the FALSE rumors that she spread about eating cats, shouldn't she be held liable?
You would be jailed, they are eating cats. Careful what you wish for.

It already happened. Feel free to post misinformation about where and when to vote, trying to trick voters into not voting.....

Douglass Mackey, was sentenced today by United States District Judge Ann M. Donnelly to 7 months in prison for his role in a conspiracy to interfere with potential voters’ right to vote in the 2016 election for the Office of the President of the United States.

That's a case of MARXIST LAWFARE
Complete BULLSHIT
:eusa_hand:

I'll support government censorship of speech when I am appointed the arbiter of what is acceptable speech.

You’re moving the goal posts.

We are saying Trump is a threat to democracy and you want us locked up for it.

That’s a far cry from saying something about murder, isn’t it?
They’re inciting assassination attempts against President Trump. They should be charged with inciting violence.

And explain: why do you libs want to imprison Trump for saying to be peaceful, and then allow libs to incite violence? You’re such a hypocrite.

Trump fucked up everything, and you want to put him in there again.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Like electing Harris?
FB_IMG_1712323738527.jpg

They’re inciting assassination attempts against President Trump. They should be charged with inciting violence.

Um, Trump is being shot at by his former supporters. This is what happens when you appeal to the crazies.

And explain: why do you libs want to imprison Trump for saying to be peaceful, and then allow libs to incite violence? You’re such a hypocrite.

It wasn't the word peaceful that was the problem, it was three months of organizing an angry mob in coordination with Nazis that was the problem.

Kind of like when a mob boss says, "It would be shame if something were to happen to your nice store."

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
The only "genocide" I see is what the Zionists squatters are doing to the Palestinians.

Trump doesn't get a pass for the 1/6 riot because after 3 months of riling up the loons with what he knew to be lies, he slipped the word peacefully in there when the riot started.
J6 is all you got. And, you justify burning, looting, and maiming in multiple cities because of the rare instance of a white police officer killing a black suspect. Kamala Harris and Maxine Waters use the threat of riots as a tactic to get what they want from the ballot box or court room.

Now we have Republicans being shot at.

J6 is all you got. And, you justify burning, looting, and maiming in multiple cities because of the rare instance of a white police officer killing a black suspect. Kamala Harris and Maxine Waters use the threat of riots as a tactic to get what they want from the ballot box or court room.

Now we have Republicans being shot at.
Not just any Republican. The Dems’ opponent, and the one who can stop the Marxists from destroying the economy.

You understand the irony of your statement, right?

Tell us why you believe people who disseminate information you do not agree with should go to prison.
Another tried an true Neo-GOP tactic. Accuse me of something I didn't do. I said there are laws against spreading false information, and I gave a recent example. Not simply spreading information I personally disagree with. But you knew that.

Forum List

Back