Hillary Clinton trolls James Comey

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hillary trolls James Comey

The IG Report says that Comey used his personal email for government business.
Clinton tweeted “But my emails,”— playing off the “but her emails” refrain routinely invoked by conservatives.
Hillary broke the needle on the gall meter.
Both Hillary and Barry the Magnificent illegal used her secret e-mail server.
Where's the justice?

hillyemailchit.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/06/14/but-my-emails-hillary-clinton-trolls-james-comey/

She will die a bitter, broken woman. That's justice.

Then she will go to hell.

THAT'S justice. What she suffers in this life (may it be excruciating) will be a morphine-laden vacation in the Bahamas compared to what awaits.

Clinton sent private emails, and that unspeakable - thats why Comey did too ... along with 6 members of Trumps Cabinet.

clinton emails; yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gary D. Cohn, the National Economic Council chairman; Jared Kushner, a senior White House adviser; and his wife, Ivanka Trump, the president’s elder daughter and adviser, maintained private email accounts after taking roles in the White House.

Anyone, at her age with failing health who knocks back a bottle of Bombay gin every day doesn't have long to go.
Can anyone imagine what it would look like to watch her being wheeled around the White house tied to a two wheel dolly, like Hannibal Lector?

Clinton sent private emails, and that unspeakable - thats why Comey did too ... along with 6 members of Trumps Cabinet.

clinton emails; yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get back to us when you lean the difference between private emails and a private email server.

the IG report shows there was justification for firing Comey.

Trump was right to fire Comey.

deal with it,

Hillary trolls James Comey

The IG Report says that Comey used his personal email for government business.
Clinton tweeted “But my emails,”— playing off the “but her emails” refrain routinely invoked by conservatives.
Both Hillary and Barry the Magnificent illegal used her secret e-mail server.
Where's the justice?

View attachment 198826

https://nypost.com/2018/06/14/but-my-emails-hillary-clinton-trolls-james-comey/

Agree. LOL

Anyone, at her age with failing health who knocks back a bottle of Bombay gin every day doesn't have long to go.
Can anyone imagine what it would look like to watch her being wheeled around the White house tied to a two wheel dolly, like Hannibal Lector?
Quit being such an outright liar.

Forum List

Back