Michael Obama would beat Trump?

Remember when polls were actually REAL? And there were people out in the streets, shops, malls, and venues taking REAL opinions from REAL tax paying Americans?

Not like it is today, all lies, scams, shams, and money motivated frauds.
Whatever this Michelle/Michael IS..........it's nothing more than another money motivated Communist puppet!!
As for winning over Trump.......
View attachment 971629

I don’t think Michelle has any political aspirations, but yes, I certainly think she could beat Trump. Dems really like her, I think it’s possible.

Technically they can't. Practically through there is a work around.

Campaign money remaining after a suspended campaign and all the bills paid can be
(a) kept it for a future campaign,
(b) Make donations to other campaigns (up to campaign donation limits which is just a few thousand dollars so that's a bust if you are talking 10's of millions), or
(c) here is the workaround, unlimited donation to local, state, or national political party.

Per 52 USC § 30114(a)(4)

So the money is could be transferred to the DNC, then the DNC can use it to fund the replacements campaign.

WW

I’m not sure that would work, it would be too easy to skirt campaign finance violations that way.

I tend not to believe any polls anymore. Not even ones that have the results I want.

Now you can just invent anything you want and don't need to provide any actual proof of anything.

Hell they could create a poll on Twitter and just ask "do you like Biden?" And then come back the next day and see 11,000 people clicked yes and 3,634,931 clicked no and then can just say "on a recent poll 11,000 out of 12,000 said they like Biden" and technically that is true, but also falsely presented.

Polls actually taken are lies anyway. You can pay someone to take a poll and get the results you want. If the mainstream media is biased then why would a poll taker be any different? Hell you can fund a poll with a donation while not owning the and still claim it was independent polling.

I truly and honestly have a hard time believing most of what I read on the internet anymore that isn't previously known knowledge, or comes from a source that has a proven track record of being trustworthy.
I’d love to see them debate!

I don’t think Michelle has any political aspirations, but yes, I certainly think she could beat Trump. Dems really like her, I think it’s possible.

I agree Michelle has no political aspirations. I like Liz Cheney and would vote for her. I think she's smart and decent.

And the Trumpers have to soothe each other for a bit. Lick each other's wounds.

I leave loy of guys like this in my wake.
1495338412_image.jpg

How does it feel to know that you swallowed the bullshit for over 3 years about Biden the democrats and media gave you?
Seriously, nobody wants to hear you whine.

Now argue for 10 pages and post a link that proves you're wrong again, like you did the other day.

It was hilarious.

Remember when polls were actually REAL? And there were people out in the streets, shops, malls, and venues taking REAL opinions from REAL tax paying Americans?

Not like it is today, all lies, scams, shams, and money motivated frauds.
Whatever this Michelle/Michael IS..........it's nothing more than another money motivated Communist puppet!!
As for winning over Trump.......
View attachment 971629

Bunch of fakes all of them, as fake as their polls :mad:

1720218279821.png

Forum List

Back