Hillary Clinton under consideration for Biden's UN ambassador

The collapse of America begins.

And it brings back all of the sadness about the men who died in Benghazi. How sad

If Biden is smart he will leave Hitlery right where she is. Nowhere. Once back in politics she will be looking to benefit herself. Not a good idea by Biden.

my sense is that kamalala would LOVE IT. In fact is see that gruesome
twosome (hitlery and kamalala) as soul sisters
My Darling, you are now indeed going to lie somewhere?

huh???????
You announced something like that. Deadly BDS or something.

Maybe not the best pick, but it doesn´t matter, she has to bring Biden´s policies, nothing else, to the UN.

You have that backwards. She will be bringing the UN policies to Biden. The OP is right. This is the collapse of our country.
Sure it is, like in every election reps and dems each are about to destroy the country...

nope-----it is a fairly new phenomenon in my country and even in my mind
Its going on for years. Evil Commies vs Evil Nazis. That shit is what divides the country, so actually it is true.

Ms. Hillary would love that post!

It would give her the chance to hobnob with all the beautiful people again. You know, those people who come to New York City to lambaste this country for not giving the United Nations enough money.

Maybe Ms. Hillary can even persuade those UN diplomats to pay the tickets that they get for parking their cars illegally. I have read that those distinguished ladies & gentlemen could not care less about observing our laws. They are too busy screaming about how bad Israel is.

from washpost:

"One intriguing name being discussed privately is former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton as the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, according to the person familiar with the chatter who spoke on the condition of anonymity," The Post reported. "The thinking behind the move was that it would be a way for Biden to highlight the importance of that position in his administration and that placing her there would raise the prestige of the U.N. itself at a time when global cooperation, and the U.S. role on the world stage, has ebbed."

Forum List

Back