HILLARY CLINTON: US JUSTICE SYSTEM 'OUT OF BALANCE'

I do agree that prison has proven a failure as a means of controlling crime.

I doubt Hillary would agree with me that flogging and actual executions are the answer. But they are, and thousands of years of human history prove it.

The US justice system is, indeed, out of balance, given that it has not yet found a way to prosecute either Bubba or Shrillary.

In our country where the prison business is a growth industry something is out of balance.
We need to evolve.

LOL. Well now, all you Obama haters can now focus on Hillary, then bellyache for eight years about how the nation is going to hell. Seems you fellows have forgotten your gift to the nation in 2008.

LOL. Well now, all you Obama haters can now focus on Hillary, then bellyache for eight years about how the nation is going to hell. Seems you fellows have forgotten your gift to the nation in 2008.

When one looks at the very obvious selling of US assets, and mineral wealth to foreigners who got their permission slips by ponying up millions of dollars to a corrupt foundation that gives a paltry 6% of the donations to actual charities it becomes quite easy to see the long standing, ongoing criminal behavior of this woman.

Forum List

Back