Hillary Clinton's 40% Approval Breakdown. Who Are They? Anyone Wanna Guess?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana: :ack-1: :bang3: OK, so at least 40% approve of anything Hillary does and don't see a problem when Americans die on her watch over in the mid-east.
Well. This is a possible break down of the 40/41 per-cent that support Hillary despite her 42 scandals and her annoying voice.
Blacks: 12%
The "Under 42 IQ People: 13%
Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%
there u go. :afro:

:banana: :ack-1: :bang3: OK, so at least 40% approve of anything Hillary does and don't see a problem when Americans die on her watch over in the mid-east.
Well. This is a possible break down of the 40/41 per-cent that support Hillary despite her 42 scandals and her annoying voice.
Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%
But thats only 39%, the missing 1% are the illegals who pose as though they can vote to the pollsters.

Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%
But thats only 39%, the missing 1% are the illegals who pose as though they can vote to the pollsters.
oh,,,i left out the 2% of Dogs registered to vote

Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%
that would bring you to 41%.....not that I'm counting.

Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%
what about those zombies walking the streets of LA and Miami.....i assume they all registered as democrats

Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%
what about those zombies walking the streets of LA and Miami.....i assume they all registered as democrats
Wouldnt that fall under Dead People?

what about Gorillas who get attacked by Children? i wonder who they are gonna vote for

Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%
Wouldnt that fall under Dead People?
Undead as I understand. I'm not sure how they'd vote. I do know that 103% of brain dead folks send in write in votes or actually go to the polls to for Democrats

Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%

Most if not all of them are the far left drones that post on this board.

Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%

What about the illegal aliens?

Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%

The only way Trump wins this election, is if dogs and cats are allowed to vote.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270699-poll-8-in-10-hispanics-dont-like-trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

61a8dd7dd2867921533fd994825a4a03.jpg

Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%

Soon they will be able to vote in California..

Dead People 05%
Comatized 03%
Cockroaches/Rats 02%.
8 Year Old Girls 04%

i always assume that one in ten polled are illegal aliens from south america or planet uranus

Forum List

Back