Hillary Clinton's Ties to ISIS and Funding that Terrorist Organization

She was a director of LaFarge North America...which is owned by the French parent.
and your point is....

She has deep ties to lafarge, that is the point, who are also big donors to the CF.
My point is that the WikiLeaks release may not be as black and white as it appears.
Using her links to the North American operation to link her to activities in the Middle East may not be accurate.

Imagine...just for shits and giggles...we don't take the WikiLeaks release on face value and dig a bit deeper before reaching a conclusion?

My point is that the WikiLeaks release may not be as black and white as it appears.
Using her links to the North American operation to link her to activities in the Middle East may not be accurate.

Imagine...just for shits and giggles...we don't take the WikiLeaks release on face value and dig a bit deeper before reaching a conclusion?

Lol, it has been a while since I have seen a liberal use the "paralysis of analysis" defense.

No, we have plenty of plausible data that shows that Clinton is taking donations from plenty of terrorist countries and so it has a 100% resonance that she is playing false flag operations to bolster her candidacy and donations to the CF.

Lol, it has been a while since I have seen a liberal use the "paralysis of analysis" defense.

No, we have plenty of plausible data that shows that Clinton is taking donations from plenty of terrorist countries and so it has a 100% resonance that she is playing false flag operations to bolster her candidacy and donations to the CF.
Naaaaaah...I thought not.

There are none, but the OP should be investigated more closely.
The Clintons don't need to be tied to ISIS to be known as the vicious thugs that they are. All the people they've KILLED (about 50 - the Clinton Body Count) is more than enough to demonstrate that.

What are they tied to ? Themselves.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
And you also believe Islam is not a religion. And you believe the state can make that determination, which makes you the most authoritarian statist on the Board.

Islam is a complete system, it incorporates a legal system, and enforces it. It is more political than religious by far.

And you also believe Islam is not a religion. And you believe the state can make that determination, which makes you the most authoritarian statist on the Board.
What wrong with "the state" (as you so illustriously call it) making a determination ?.... if/when that "state" is a state of the people, by the people, and for the people (and put there, legitimately, BY THE PEOPLE)

That state is the same one that builds interstate highways, keeps toxins out of our foods and drugs, incarcerates serial killers, pays seniors (like me) Social Security, pays disabled veterans (like me) a VA pension, etc, etc :biggrin:

Naaaaaah...I thought not.
I dont think you would recognize a genuine independent thought even if it bit you on your face.
Ah...the old..."No I'm not...you are!" comeback.
I love the classics.
The problem with your response is that I have the FACTS on my side, dweeb.
FACTS about what?
You've posted some FACTS and then drawn inferences from them.
Your FACTS may be FACTS...that doesn't mean that your conclusions are FACTS.

You've posted some FACTS and then drawn inferences from them.
Your FACTS may be FACTS...that doesn't mean that your conclusions are FACTS.

FACTS:

1. Hillary Clinton gets support from terror sponsoring states in the form of large donations to her Clinton Foundation.

2. These states also finance ISIS and other terrorist organizations.

3. Hillary Clinton benefits from these donations and the foreign donors expect something in return.

4. Clinton was in charge of the programs that piped thousands of military weapons to ISIS in Syria.

5. Hillary Clinton is directly tied to a French corporation, lafarge, that is supporting ISIS.

6. Hillary Clinton gains with voters on her claim that she has more experience in dealing with terrorists, and this also drives further funding for Beltway bandit corporations that provide contractor services in the "War on Terror".

7. These Federal contracting corporations profit enormously from the War on Terror and in turn donate large amounts to the Clinton Foundation.

8. Hillary Clinton is a two bit corporate crony whore.

The conclusions are obvious.

The conspiracy critters are out and about.

Clinton did have "ties" to and did not "support" ISIS.

Forum List

Back