🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Could be the best D Candidate in 2020

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
She is not visibly an alcoholic and her various provable crimes are way too expensive to prosecute that probably does make her the least bad candidate for the D nomination. Without due process for Trump vs what was available for Bill's impeachment makes it possible for her to run as a centrist by stabbing Pelosi in the back. At this point Pelosi has ensured that special counsels can go after congressional Ds because of Schiff's use of perjury and hearsay about the transcript of Trump's call to the Ukrainian president. So, Hillary can run as the only one who will not certainly lose the house and possibly the presumed D gimme takeover of the Senate. So will Hillary be the stop loss candidate?

She is not visibly an alcoholic and her various provable crimes are way too expensive to prosecute that probably does make her the least bad candidate for the D nomination. Without due process for Trump vs what was available for Bill's impeachment makes it possible for her to run as a centrist by stabbing Pelosi in the back. At this point Pelosi has ensured that special counsels can go after congressional Ds because of Schiff's use of perjury and hearsay about the transcript of Trump's call to the Ukrainian president. So, Hillary can run as the only one who will not certainly lose the house and possibly the presumed D gimme takeover of the Senate. So will Hillary be the stop loss candidate?

I was thinking that until she started accusing everyone of being Russian assets. She is starting to sound like Dr. Strangelove.

I voted for Hillary last election. I like Hillary, but I like Bernie Sanders a lot better. I am beginning to really like Elizabeth Warren as well. If it came down to Trump or Hillary, I would probably vote for her again.

I voted for Hillary last election. I like Hillary, but I like Bernie Sanders a lot better. I am beginning to really like Elizabeth Warren as well. If it came down to Trump or Hillary, I would probably vote for her again.
What is it about Hillary that you like?

I don't like that witch Clinton....I'm not the only one who believes that and agrees with me.

yeah, right:mad:

EDvMq66.jpg

Personally, I want to see her coming back every four years. Just so Trump can beat her again, just like a dog that pissed on the floor.

Please reread the OP I simply said that Hillary was the least damaging choice of D nominee. Given that the D Congressional sleaze bags have given Trump and Barr a pass on the usual niceties. A Hillary that will get rid of the weak links in the Democratic and deep state. Suicides by means of two rounds to the back of the head would avoid the collapse of the DNC

^^^ wow....please don't even mention the witch's name....she is on Satan's side...that Clinton scum is

don't mention her name

I was thinking that until she started accusing everyone of being Russian assets. She is starting to sound like Dr. Strangelove.

Actually, it was General Jack T Ripper who was accusing everything of being a Communist plot.

Forum List

Back