Vote For Hillary In 2020 If You Know What's Good For You

940x0.jpg

Hillary is using the media to take down her competition.
The source of the Joe Biden videos is the not-so-secret Hillary Campaign.

When you start seeing journalists writing opinion pieces that Hillary is the only person that can beat Trump....you should begin to see who has been pulling the strings all along. Who should run against Trump? How about Hillary Clinton?

Let's face it folks....Hillary tried to rig the 2016 election. She never really wants to actually campaign. She just wants the presidency plopped in her lap by default. Once she has destroyed all of her opponents on the Democrat side....and she's removed Trump and Pence....she thinks she can just be awarded the presidency. She's not going to lift a finger to actually earn it.

This is all that Russian Collusion has been about all along. To get rid of the guy that beat her the last time.

This is why so many stories have been in the news about how Nancy Pelosi has her fingers deep in Ukrainian corruption. Joe Biden is acting like a guilty man when he tries to point a finger at Trump even though he was caught red-handed up to his elbows in Ukrainian corruption. If anyone starts looking like they may win the nomination....Hillary's media friends will slap them down.

The Epstein murder has been totally erased from the news. Hillary murdered this guy while in protective custody. This was a shot across the bow to anyone who starts getting ideas. American media shuts down the Epstein story

Hillary feels that America can stomach another run by a lying, corrupt, murdering asshole. As long as she promises to reverse all of the shit Trump is doing to improve the lives of Americans.....she thinks they'll hold their nose and vote for her. And the millions of illegals that Democrats have smuggled into the US will make sure that this time she gets what she wants.

Hillary isn't running.

You know this, right?
Yeah......sure.....right.....uh-huh.......*pffffffffffffft*

Hillary is talking like she wants to get back in......as I predicted. Oh....and this lying **** actually thinks Trump is obsessed with her demented ass......far from it.

ā€˜Obviously I Can Beat Himā€™: Hillary Clinton Says She Could Win In 2020
Screen-Shot-2019-10-08-at-8.50.28-PM-e1570587268752.png

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appeared to joke Tuesday that she could certainly win the 2020 presidential election if she were once again pitted against President Donald Trump.

ā€œMaybe there does need to be a rematch. I mean, obviously I can beat him again,ā€ Clinton told ā€œPBS Newshourā€ host Judy Woodruff, apparently referencing her superior popular vote total in 2016.

Woodruff began the segment by mentioning the presidentā€™s tweets and the fact that he had attacked Clinton early Tuesday morning ā€” all but daring her to enter the 2020 presidential race.

ā€œIt truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me,ā€ Clinton laughed. ā€œBut this latest tweet is so typical of him. Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my e-mails. We all know that. So heā€™s either lying or delusional or both ā€¦ so maybe there does need to be a rematch. Obviously I can beat him again.ā€

ā€œBut just seriously, I donā€™t understand,ā€ Clinton continued. ā€œI donā€™t think anybody understands what motivates him other than personal grievance, other than seeking adulation. I said during the campaign, there was no other Donald Trump. What you saw was what you were going to get, and I think a lot of Americans understandably thought, oh, no, that canā€™t possibly be the case. Once heā€™s in office, he will certainly moderate his behavior. Well, we see, no, he hasnā€™t.ā€

Despite saying several times that she will not run for president for a third time in 2020, Clinton has fueled the rumor mill with a slew of public appearances related to her latest book, co-authored with her daughter Chelsea.

Hillary is talking like she wants to get back in......as I predicted. Oh....and this lying **** actually thinks Trump is obsessed with her demented ass......far from it.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appeared to joke Tuesday that she could certainly win the 2020 presidential election if she were once again pitted against President Donald Trump.

ā€œMaybe there does need to be a rematch. I mean, obviously I can beat him again,ā€ Clinton told ā€œPBS Newshourā€ host Judy Woodruff, apparently referencing her superior popular vote total in 2016.

Woodruff began the segment by mentioning the presidentā€™s tweets and the fact that he had attacked Clinton early Tuesday morning ā€” all but daring her to enter the 2020 presidential race.

ā€œIt truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me,ā€ Clinton laughed. ā€œBut this latest tweet is so typical of him. Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my e-mails. We all know that. So heā€™s either lying or delusional or both ā€¦ so maybe there does need to be a rematch. Obviously I can beat him again.ā€

ā€œBut just seriously, I donā€™t understand,ā€ Clinton continued. ā€œI donā€™t think anybody understands what motivates him other than personal grievance, other than seeking adulation. I said during the campaign, there was no other Donald Trump. What you saw was what you were going to get, and I think a lot of Americans understandably thought, oh, no, that canā€™t possibly be the case. Once heā€™s in office, he will certainly moderate his behavior. Well, we see, no, he hasnā€™t.ā€

Despite saying several times that she will not run for president for a third time in 2020, Clinton has fueled the rumor mill with a slew of public appearances related to her latest book, co-authored with her daughter Chelsea.

The other leading candidates are all collapsing and imploding.

The Lies of Pocahontas, the Corruption of Sleepy Joe, Crazy Bernie is on his freaking death bed.

Hillary Clinton may be the only viable choice out there. The D's should be kissing her ass to get her to commit to the race.

The other leading candidates are all collapsing and imploding.

The Lies of Pocahontas, the Corruption of Sleepy Joe, Crazy Bernie is on his freaking death bed.

Hillary Clinton may be the only viable choice out there. The D's should be kissing her ass to get her to commit to the race.
And this is exactly how I predicted it would happen.
Hillary is behind the Russian Collusion scandal....and she is behind this impeachment inquiry.

The AG is planning on reopening an investigation into Hillary's emails and destruction of evidence with the help of the FBI. But currently they're busy investigating the Russian Collusion scandal. They're busy connecting the dots with the help of foreign cops. This is the reason for the impeachment.....to obstruct justice.

Forum List

Back