Hillary demands $225,000 speaking fee from UNLV

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Who cares what the moron has to say anyway? This is insane.

Students protest Clinton?s speaking fee « Aletho News

june 28, 2014

Students at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas are asking former secretary of state Hillary Clinton to return the hefty speaking fee she is set to collect when she appears at the university in October.

Many Americans have criticized Clinton for her recent interview gaffes, including her defense of her six-figure speaking fees. Angered over her $225,000 speaking fee, UNLV students are now protesting her upcoming appearance at the university.

The students say if Clinton receives six figures for her speech, then she could at least donate the paycheck.

“You could give scholarships to thousands of students, benefit research on campus, give more students grants for research and studying,” Daniel Waqar, Student Relations Director for the UNLV Student Government told Ralston Reports.

Tuition is expected to increase by 17 percent at the school, so students could really use the extra financial support, he added.

Help Hillary!

Attachments

• $2014-06-29-LCMSN.jpg
    $2014-06-29-LCMSN.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 119
Why the hell should she return it?

Like saying I should give 50% discounts to the city of Baltimore, because of how poor everyone is - Screw that!!! Get your own money!!!! I work for a living.

Speeders, you're on the side of the students??? Where's your moral outrage?

Turn in your conservative card .... IMMEDIATELY!!!

Last edited:
Clinton is set to appear at the UNLV Foundation Annual Dinner in October. The event already comes with a pretty hefty price tag: individual tickets cost $200 each, while tables cost between $3,000 and $20,000.

Hmmm ... why would they be charging so much money???? Could it be, because HILLARY CLINTON is speaking at it????

Clinton is set to appear at the UNLV Foundation Annual Dinner in October. The event already comes with a pretty hefty price tag: individual tickets cost $200 each, while tables cost between $3,000 and $20,000.

Hmmm ... why would they be charging so much money???? Could it be, because HILLARY CLINTON is speaking at it????

Why are they even having this silly dinner. Colleges are supposed to be teaching students. Get rid of everything else, including athletics.

I can't imagine anything that Hillary could say that would be worth more than fifty cents.

Oh, I'd be willing to pay at least $10 to hear her admit that she lied about Benghazi.

Harder Choices!

Attachments

• $hard-choices-billboard.jpg
    $hard-choices-billboard.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 104
The Obama Administration recently announced that it is requesting 500 million dollars to train rebels fighting in Syria.
See Obama Proposes $500 Million to Aid Syrian Rebels - WSJ

The next time Hillary appears at some function and collects a $200,000 speaker's fee someone should ask her what she thinks of this new proposal to aid the Syrian rebels. It's a risky scheme that could prove counterproductive to the effort to curb the activities of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) which is also fighting in Syria.
For a fee of $200,000 she should be willing to go "on the record" and state her assessment of this new aid proposal.

Why the hell should she return it?

Like saying I should give 50% discounts to the city of Baltimore, because of how poor everyone is - Screw that!!! Get your own money!!!! I work for a living.

You should refund 50% based on your poor driving skills alone. :eusa_whistle:

Who cares what the moron has to say anyway? This is insane.

She's going to be your President in 2.5 years, so better get used to hearing her voice.

She gets paid more to speak for 1 hour than you will make in your entire life.

Forum List

Back