BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

Some states count mail in ballots prior to the close of the polls as they take longer to process and they can have the tally quicker.

Some states will not allow that to happen, which slows the final tally
Doesn't change what I said. Some states seem to always have issues days after the election is over and always for the most part ends up being a blue shit hole.

Sometimes it takes days to count them all.There is no army of election officials. And recounts take much longer because every single ballot .must be reviewed by at least 2 people and often electronically recorded , that takes a lot of time to do properly.
Why is it always blue shit holes that have these issues? Why is it that the one in charge is a democrat?

Not at all...I am simply going on your declarative statement, and asking you for your proof. The only way you could make the statement as fact is if you were inside these meetings that decided to put aside state constitutions, and bypass the legal way to change election laws, and just do it....I assume you were not in these meetings, which is why I asked you.
Everything is not always a constitutional issue , just practical guidelines. Which need to be flexible to meet the occasion.

Doesn't change what I said. Some states seem to always have issues days after the election is over and always for the most part ends up being a blue shit hole.
None of the states involved were clearly democratic or republican. That's why they are called swing states. You assume incorrectly.

Ending the Democrats’ ‘Plantation World Order’ 231231 {post•12}. Papageorgio Dec’23 Setdpw: Neither Biden nor Trump were tyrants. ppgrg 231231 etdpw00012

They can be now. What is more tyrannical than a sitting president needing not to uphold the Constitution and accept the will of the people if he loses the election for a second term and refuses to transfer power to the winner peacefully. The next time a criminal conspiracy by a sitting President may succeed being immune from prosecution for attempting such a tyrannical move.

Ending the Democrats’ ‘Plantation World Order’ 231231 {post•12}. Papageorgio Dec’23 Setdpw: Neither Biden nor Trump were tyrants. ppgrg 231231 etdpw00012

They can be now. What is more tyrannical than a sitting president needing not to uphold the Constitution and accept the will of the people if he loses the election for a second term and refuses to transfer power to the winner peacefully. The next time a criminal conspiracy by a sitting President may succeed being immune from prosecution for attempting such a tyrannical move.
Yes and no , Trump's devious nature made it difficult but not impossible to prosecute him for unofficial , unlawful acts - not covered by this ruling.

LOL....This post more than anything else you've said demonstrates that you don't know how any of this works. The laws are clear....End of story.
I had total trust in our elections until trump came along with fake electors , encouraging people to vote twice , appointing guards for " election safety " , etc. He is the problem and it's only going to get worse when he gets beat again. He'll cry wolf again but fewer people than ever will listen to that loser.

They will define exactly what Presidential immunity is and what is covered and then send it back to the courts to determine if Trump's actions are covered or not. Some may be but some will not. There will be no blanket immunity given. In my legal opinion (I'm not a lawyer).
You had it exactly right! :)

That's your opinion, the opinion of a triggered fool has no bearing on reality.
I watched the debate where the bloviating felon stated that everything he did was the greatest and all the people who talk to him says the same thing.

You are in a cult.

I watched the debate where the bloviating felon stated that everything he did was the greatest and all the people who talk to him says the same thing.

You are in a cult.
He spoke the truth, and you call that a cult when people agree ? We know who is in the Jim Jones cult, and it damned sure ain't Republicans. Republicans are the ones fighting against being dragged into the Dim cult.

He spoke the truth, and you call that a cult when people agree ? We know who is in the Jim Jones cult, and it damned sure ain't Republicans. Republicans are the ones fighting against being dragged into the Dim cult.
Again, what truth?

Now go kiss that ring and lick the boot.

Forum List

Back