Hillary email dump

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
i haven't seen anyone mention this. Judge Napolitano says this is the smoking gun that will reopen the debate on Hillarys prosecution...and could well be addressed in the Sessions confirmation hearings. The judge says the emails show Hillary transmitted classified info to someone outside the government...revealing names of operatives. Info was hacked by Russia, China and Israel.

Obabble better hurry with that pardon...

FBI Dumps 300 Hillary Pages of Documents on Sunday Night

download.jpg

I doubt Obama wants anything to do with Hildabeast....he blames her for Trump destroying his so called legacy....Obama would throw Hillary under the bus in a heartbeat.

The FBI had all of this for how long? Years? Lol!

The recent shooter almost begging to be locked up? I heard today, they not sure if same gun "used" was confiscated in AK (given back)? Say what? You don't "log" the serial numbers on a mental guy?

Boston Bombers? Orlando bar shooter?

Our costly GOVT had them all? GOV'T does not work.

Libtards will have no comment on this op...too busy worshiping Hollywood.

This bit of news will probably make them love hillary even more. Corruption doesn't seem to bother them as long as it's their own candidate.

i haven't seen anyone mention this. Judge Napolitano says this is the smoking gun that will reopen the debate on Hillarys prosecution...and could well be addressed in the Sessions confirmation hearings. The judge says the emails show Hillary transmitted classified info to someone outside the government...revealing names of operatives. Info was hacked by Russia, China and Israel.

Havent seen a full analysis of these yet....

Legal Insurrection

BBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A conservative web blog for the truly stupid. You morons are hilarious. ROTFLMAO.

Havent seen a full analysis of these yet....
Watch Dobbs...

Forum List

Back