Docs Reveal FBI Cover Up of ‘Chart’ of Potential Violations of Law by Hillary Clinton

After 8 years, almost all of them were promoted or hired into their positions under Obama.

Yeah, that's pretty much what it means. That's the selection criteria Obama relies on.
Ok so you don’t have the balls to name names and you also stand by the idiotic claim that all these people would be willing to break the law and risk jail to go against the new president. Makes zero sense
97% means virtually every name you see listed on their personnel directory, moron.

97% of what?
He thinks 97% percent of the DOJ leadership are conspiring against Trump because they were hired or promoted by Obama. Talking about pulling shit out of ones ass. I can’t tell if he is expecting to be taken seriously or if he is just messing around
Not just the leadership. 97% of the entire agency.

Trump has been in office less than 2 years, that means that probably that percent of the military was promoted under Obama.

What is that even supposed to indicate?

Most of them were hand picked by Obama. They donated money to Clinton, dumbass.
Who, what are their names? And what are you trying to prove?

After 8 years, almost all of them were promoted or hired into their positions under Obama.

Just because somebody was picked by Obama that means they will lie and risk their freedom to go after Trump? All of them? You are off your rocker

Yeah, that's pretty much what it means. That's the selection criteria Obama relies on.
Ok so you don’t have the balls to name names and you also stand by the idiotic claim that all these people would be willing to break the law and risk jail to go against the new president. Makes zero sense
97% means virtually every name you see listed on their personnel directory, moron.
And you think they are all conspiring against the president and risking jail? You are a moron. Think it through, makes zero sense.
Not all, but a significant number did. One reason they thought they would get away with it is because everyone they knew in the agency voted for Hillary.

97% of what?
He thinks 97% percent of the DOJ leadership are conspiring against Trump because they were hired or promoted by Obama. Talking about pulling shit out of ones ass. I can’t tell if he is expecting to be taken seriously or if he is just messing around
Oh ok so that’s even more people you are implicating in the vast conspiracy against Trump. All law enforcement people who have spent their lives working up to this point but willing to risk all that plus their freedom to go after Trump... you are sounding dumber and dumber as your theory unfolds

Just because somebody was picked by Obama that means they will lie and risk their freedom to go after Trump? All of them? You are off your rocker

And you think they are all conspiring against the president and risking jail? You are a moron. Think it through, makes zero sense.
Not all, but a significant number did. One reason they thought they would get away with it is because everyone they knew in the agency voted for Hillary.
This is fun and all. But it’s time to stop making shit up. You might start believing your own BS

97% of what?
Oh ok so that’s even more people you are implicating in the vast conspiracy against Trump. All law enforcement people who have spent their lives working up to this point but willing to risk all that plus their freedom to go after Trump... you are sounding dumber and dumber as your theory unfolds
I haven't said that, dumbass. I said 97% donated to Hillary's campaign. That's all I said. The bottom line is that the agency is infested with Trump haters.

This is fun and all. But it’s time to stop making shit up. You might start believing your own BS
What am I making up? If 97% of them donated to Hillary, then the odds are good that everyone they know at the office is a Hillary supporter and a Trump hater.

97% of what?
I haven't said that, dumbass. I said 97% donated to Hillary's campaign. That's all I said. The bottom line is that the agency is infested with Trump haters.

That is false. 97% of the agency did not donate to Hillary. 97% of the people that donated, did so to Hillary. But only a tiny percent donated at all.

97% of what?
Yes you said that and then I ask what that is supposed to mean? I asked if you were implying that all those people were risking their careers and freedom for political reasons and youve continuously dodged answering the question. And if you are not implying that these people are all criminal conspirators then why are you bringing it up?

What am I making up? If 97% of them donated to Hillary, then the odds are good that everyone they know at the office is a Hillary supporter and a Trump hater.

Let me help you out a bit more because I know how much you suck at math.

Let's pretend that the people in the DOJ are 10 times more likely than the average citizen to donate 200 bucks or more to a political campaign. I am guessing high just to help you out.

So, if that is the case, then that means that only 4.7% of the agency donated to any campaign (because only .47% of the general population does), and of that only 4.55% of the agency donated to Hillary.

97% of what?
Yes you said that and then I ask what that is supposed to mean? I asked if you were implying that all those people were risking their careers and freedom for political reasons and youve continuously dodged answering the question. And if you are not implying that these people are all criminal conspirators then why are you bringing it up? Or making it up as I should say as there is no way you know how 97% of the DOJ voted or who they contributed to politically.

He thinks that 100% of the agency donates more than 200 bucks to political campaigns, and of that 100%, 97% gave their money to Hillary.

He is a moron, because only .47% of the general population donates to political campaign, in excess of 200 bucks.

Most of them were hand picked by Obama. They donated money to Clinton, dumbass.

i

97% of what?

Interesting, that crazy person make accusations that 97% of the people in the DOJ are in a big conspiracy to get trump but yet can't present any evidence, can't name even one person's name and can't give any reason for anyone in the DOJ would conspire against trump.

That person has lost their mind.

It doesn't want to believe the man he sees as his god is really a con man criminal and traitor to our nation so in it's mind it's all a conspiracy even though it has zero concrete evidence nor can name even one person by name and their specific actions against trump.

So in it's mind everyone is out to get trump.

Personally, I think it's sad and believe it's best to say away from people who are as bat crap crazy as the one you're replying to.

i

97% of what?

Interesting, that crazy person make accusations that 97% of the people in the DOJ are in a big conspiracy to get trump but yet can't present any evidence, can't name even one person's name and can't give any reason for anyone in the DOJ would conspire against trump.

It doesn't want to believe the man he sees as his god is really a con man criminal and traitor to our nation so in it's mind it's all a conspiracy even though it has zero concrete evidence nor can name even one person by name and their specific actions against trump.

Personally, I think it's sad and believe it's best to say away from people who are as bat crap crazy as the one you're replying to.
Once again, douchebag, I didn't say 97% of the people in the agency were conspiring to get Trump. If it wasn't for lies and fabrications about what I said, what would you have to argue about?

i

97% of what?

I think it is less crazy and more just plain stupid.

He actually thought that 100% of the DOJ donated 200 bucks or more to political campaigns and that of that 100%, 97% gave to Hillary.

97% of what?

I think it is less crazy and more just plain stupid.

He actually thought that 100% of the DOJ donated 200 bucks or more to political campaigns and that of that 100%, 97% gave to Hillary.
Trying to get your kicks in for all the times you were ridiculed for your idiotic posts?

you are the dumbfuck that thought 97% of the "agency" donated money to Hillary...not me.

there is no walking this one back you brainless sheep.

i

97% of what?

Once again, douchebag, I didn't say 97% of the people in the agency were conspiring to get Trump. If it wasn't for lies and fabrications about what I said, what would you have to argue about?
Ok, let’s back up then and maybe you can answer my questions when I ask them.

I asked who in the DOJ were Clinton puppets. You said all of them because 97% donated to Clinton. I don’t think that’s true but whatever... I asked if you were implying that just because somebody donates to a politician does that mean they are willing to conspire in criminal activity against their opponent? You still havent answered. So what’s your answer?

97% of what?

Ok, let’s back up then and maybe you can answer my questions when I ask them.

I asked who in the DOJ were Clinton puppets. You said all of them because 97% donated to Clinton. I don’t think that’s true but whatever... I asked if you were implying that just because somebody donates to a politician does that mean they are willing to conspire in criminal activity against their opponent? You still havent answered. So what’s your answer?
This conversation is over, asshole.

Run away and hide, maybe people will forget you were stupid enough to think that the entire DOJ donated to political campaigns.

Closing the thread to clean up and possible tickets.
Let's stay on topic going forward!

Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

It’s so obvious the goal was to remove Trump from office at all costs.
If they were all so against Trump then why did they all play such a big part in bombing Hillaries campaign with those unprecedented announcements about her email server investigation? They could have easily kept their mouths shut or slow played the investigation till after the election. But they didn’t and it absolutely hurt her momentum. How does that make sense in your warped reality?

You didn’t keep up with the details, did you?

Comey had to come out and say the HIllary investigation was reopened because of Weiners laptop because it would have appeared Comey was hiding that fact and he didn’t think there was a chance in hell HIllary would lose.

How does it make sense in your warped reality that the FBI Director made the decision to not seek an indictment of HIllary Clinton. That’s not his job. Ask Joe Biden about the role of the FBI.
The FBI gives indictment recommendations to the DOJ all the time, that’s what they do after investigations. What they don’t normally do is hold a press conference and announce their findings to the public. That was out of the norm and it was absolutely damning to Clinton’s campaign
possible violations

Comey took it upon himself to declare Hillary was too stupid to purposely understand the law and should therefore get a pass. Comey's edicts do not mean squat.

I'll settle for the truth to come forward.

and what if the truth stand as it is now

It was not just Comey decision

Inspector General report

Director Comey’s mishandling of the publicity around the Clinton email campaign all accrued to the benefit of then candidate Trump, not the other way around - Does this bother anyone

Report validates the essential integrity of the investigation. It offers no reason to believe that, in the main, the Clinton email investigation was not a genuine effort by the FBI to learn the facts and apply the law to them in a fashion consistent with Justice Department policy and practice.

that is how professional do it

The IG broadly concludes that the investigation’s judgments were not influenced by politics.

Despite most of them being card carrying Repubs, they did there job

IG broadly validates the investigation’s conclusion: to decline to seek charges against Clinton or anyone else. The report spends a number of pages detailing the prosecutors’ reasons for not recommending charges

- Even prosecutors were consulted and agreed

They did not fault Comey's final decision on the matter

Hillary has cleared and it is history

She was investigated by professional who know how to do an investigation

Armchair investigators are not professionals

As their willingness to hang their hat on things that seem to support there conclusion that they already have

There will be those who will never give it up and point to bits and pieces that support what they already believe

But in the end Hillary is free and making money on the speaking circuit

as Jack would say "Just the facts, ma'am"

The fact is she was cleared

Forum List

Back