The list of names of all 51 intelligence “experts” who claimed Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian/Putin fake

They said it was Russian disinformation. It was censored by social media.

Then is was used in a FEDERAL FIREARMS CASE TO CONVICT HUNTER.

Did you miss the verdict yesterday?
They said it had the appearance of Russia. Disinformation.

They were correct.

The FBI took Crowdstike at its word, it never even investigated that shit.
This is false. The FBI and DoJ operating under Mueller did a thorough investigation of the hack and were able to track the flow of data from DNC servers to an AWS server in Nevada and then out of the country. The investigation was likewise supported by intelligence from foreign allies. There is no legitimate doubt that the Russians hacked the DNC. As for Crowdstrike, they are a highly reputable company whose conclusions deserve to be taken very seriously.
Likewise, folks that understood the technical breakdown of data transfer rates, and actually listened to Assange tell them, that the wikileaks did not come from Russia now know, everything you bleev is a lie. . . and yet?
Those “folks” were not really experts and totally misinterpreted data to reach their desired conclusion. Their analysis is completely off base.

This is false. The FBI and DoJ operating under Mueller did a thorough investigation of the hack and were able to track the flow of data from DNC servers to an AWS server in Nevada and then out of the country. The investigation was likewise supported by intelligence from foreign allies. There is no legitimate doubt that the Russians hacked the DNC. As for Crowdstrike, they are a highly reputable company whose conclusions deserve to be taken very seriously.

Those “folks” were not really experts and totally misinterpreted data to reach their desired conclusion. Their analysis is completely off base.
Nothing you posted refuted my post.

It is is garbage.

Trying to mince words,huh?

How were they correct?

It was just used in a FEDERAL CASE.

YOU ARE A VERY DISINGENUOUS PERSON.
No. I am saying the words exactly as they were placed.

It is the right wing media who minced words by duping Trump supporters into thinking those 51 people declared the laptop was disinformation outright when they actually said it had the appearance of disinformation.

I have no idea?

That is literally what those 51 said; it had the "appearance" of Russian disinformation.

Your media outlets remove the word appearance to completely change the narrative, you did not investigate, and then tell me I have no idea? ROFL.

Trump supporters crack me up. Good grief.

Both you and the 51 other insurrectionists have given no examples of the type of "Russian disinformation" you all think Hunter's laptop had the "appearance" of.

And you won't. Because you can't. Because you're all traitors, insurrectionists, and liars.

Both you and the 51 other insurrectionists have given no examples of the type of "Russian disinformation" you all think Hunter's laptop had the "appearance" of.

And you won't. Because you can't. Because you're all traitors, insurrectionists, and liars.
Post 186.

It isn't specific, it's the entire nature of the laptop itself.

I'm a vet, not a traitor.

I have never been convicted of insurrection so you are lying.

True, I have lied before but haven't we all.

Post 186.

It isn't specific, it's the entire nature of the laptop itself.

I'm a vet, not a traitor.

I have never been convicted of insurrection so you are lying.

True, I have lied before but haven't we all.
Is Trump a traitor?

Because it has the appearance of Russian propaganda.

Not familiar with this so can't comment. Need context. Link please.
What appeared to be Russia disinformation? Crackhead’s crackpipe pics? His pics with underage hookers?

Forum List

Back