Hillary emails for sale to highest bidder by hacker

Dang, another missed fly on the wall opportunity.

Wouldn't you love to see the look on her face and hear her reaction after some staffer had to break the news there's a report someone's hacked your emails - in spite of 24/7 secret service protection in Chappaqua - and looking to collect a ransom for them. After all, she knows exactly what she's desperately trying to hide from the government and public.

Not as good a scene as a week ago though when some poor schlub had to tell her the results of the word association poll. "Oh, really," I can hear her saying, thinking her contrived grandmotherliness would surely resonate positively with the proletariat. "What words did they use to describe me?"

"Well, um...let's see. First was, um, liar. Followed by deceitful and untrustworthy..." I'd sure pay a reasonable amount for a still shot of her face after hearing her top three. Bet she went absolutely batshit.

If she was hacked & there is proof she won't survive. Unless Americans are unbelievably stupid.
but there isn't any proof that she was hacked.

if there's anything this site should have taught us is that people can say whatever they want on the internet. bullkurtz still tries to claim he's a vet. just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true.

I just heard the emails have been turned over to the fbi by the hackers.

Forum List

Back