Hillary Given Control of NY Times Reporting Content

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Wikileaks Strikes Again - Exposes extent of Hillary Control of All-In Mefia:

Gave Hillary Veto Power
Wikileaks emails show reporter agreed to let Clinton campaign cut quotes before story ran

"Hillary Clinton spent time in summer 2015 with New York Times reporter Mark Leibovich and made a crack about 2008 Republican presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

But the remark didn’t make it into the long profile. Leibovich agreed to give the Clinton campaign veto power over the statements she made."

'MY way or NO way'...NYTs folded.

://www.lifezette.com/polizette/new-york-times-gave-hillary-veto/

ff354ac65465314537bc6f3e0276eaec.jpg

Interesting how Candy claims others can't lie to her when she is supporting HILLARY... and defending her FROM Hillary's (herself) & her supporters' OWN E-MAILS!

:lmao:

The media is not the same as it was in the 50's and 60's. Journalism is a career where you can make the dough by being paid off.

Interesting how Candy claims others can't lie to her when she is supporting HILLARY... and defending her FROM Hillary's (herself) & her supporters' OWN E-MAILS!

Candy is a LWNJ and one of Hillary's sheeple

I certainly support Ms. Clinton over Mr. Trump. But then again, I know the difference between chicken salad an chicken shit; Trump is chicken shit..unless you think Saudi Arabia and Japan should get nukes, Russia is interested in joining a military alliance with us to help us achieve our goals, and every single entity in the world is a conspiracy against him and is owned by the Clintons….

The media is not the same as it was in the 50's and 60's. Journalism is a career where you can make the dough by being paid off.

Deregulaltion of the FCC under Bill Clinton and boom, everything now in the hands of 6 major mutlinational corporations. Down from 50 some odd companies back in the 1980s.

Since Hillary's campaign isn't run by Hillary, the NYT is more running her campaign than she is running the NYT. Both are puppets of the same master...

upload_2016-10-11_12-21-46.jpeg

I certainly support Ms. Clinton over Mr. Trump. But then again, I know the difference between chicken salad an chicken shit; Trump is chicken shit..unless you think Saudi Arabia and Japan should get nukes, Russia is interested in joining a military alliance with us to help us achieve our goals, and every single entity in the world is a conspiracy against him and is owned by the Clintons….

Russia is not interested in any type of globalization that clinton and the rest of the globalists are pushing.

I certainly support Ms. Clinton over Mr. Trump

Let me translate.

Candycorn supports ISRAEL.

ISRAEL supports Hillary because

1. she will not re-open the 911 investigation
2. she has folks like Madeleine Albright on her staff dedicated to manipulating the US to fight more wars to help Israel re-conquer the Promised Land
3. she is a mushy selfish liar with precisely no patriotism to the US

Let me translate.

2. she has folks like Madeleine Albright on her staff dedicated to manipulating the US to fight more wars to help Israel re-conquer the Promised Land

Hillary does not support israel..

Let me translate.

Hillary does not support israel..

Good, 'bout time we cut them off. But you're wrong, she won't, she just should.

Russia is not interested in any type of globalization that clinton and the rest of the globalists are pushing.

And????

Forum List

Back