Hillary glad to meet BLM in Cleveland. Refuses to meet with Cleveland Police

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
I guess there is really no surprise here, but I thought it might be fodder for a discussion.

If you don't have time to go to the link, here are the highlights:

Following the meeting, President of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association Steve Loomis released the following statement:

Hillary Clinton shows where her priorities lie when she meets with radicals from Black Lives Matters but refuses requests to meet with our local police officers here in Cleveland, Ohio, and the nation. By accepting an endorsement from this racially exclusive and divisive group that encourages attacks against police officers, she sets back our efforts to restore trust with the law-abiding citizens we serve in our communities. The result of Hillary Clinton's decision to fuel animosity against police is that cops will stop proactively policing in the neighborhoods where their presence is needed the most. The law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer and the only ones who will benefit will be those who continue to victimize them.

Cleveland police union rep rips Hillary Clinton after Black Lives Matter meeting

I guess there is really no surprise here, but I thought it might be fodder for a discussion.

Following the meeting, President of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association Steve Loomis released the following statement:

Hillary Clinton shows where her priorities lie when she meets with radicals from Black Lives Matters but refuses requests to meet with our local police officers here in Cleveland, Ohio, and the nation. By accepting an endorsement from this racially exclusive and divisive group that encourages attacks against police officers, she sets back our efforts to restore trust with the law-abiding citizens we serve in our communities. The result of Hillary Clinton's decision to fuel animosity against police is that cops will stop proactively policing in the neighborhoods where their presence is needed the most. The law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer and the only ones who will benefit will be those who continue to victimize them.

Cleveland police union rep rips Hillary Clinton after Black Lives Matter meeting

where does it say she was invited to speak with the police and declined?

as to BLM, let me know when your ilk stop cheering for the murder of unarmed black males.

hiLIARy was no doubt giving them their orders for intimidating white voters at polling stations on election day.

as to BLM, let me know when your ilk stop cheering for the murder of unarmed black males.
I guess you did not read the first sentence?

And it just shows where Americans are today. They don't give a fuck about their police, they don't give a fuck about their nations borders or it's sovereignty.

Hillary can do this, because she knows a slight majority of Americans will agree with her on this.

And it just shows where Americans are today. They don't give a fuck about their police, they don't give a fuck about their nations borders or it's sovereignty.

Hillary can do this, because she knows a slight majority of Americans will agree with her on this.

I don't think so. I think most Americans are for our police and military. The MSM would have you think differently by the style of their reporting, but don't believe any of them. There are still many good people in this country.

Here-
Cleveland police union president blasts Hillary Clinton over Black Lives Matter meeting

Hillary Clinton shows where her priorities lie when she meets with radicals from Black Lives Matter but refuses requests to meet with our local police officers here in Cleveland, Ohio, and across the nation," CPPA President Steve Loomis said in a statement.

Loomis' response came after Clinton met with Black Lives Matter activists before a rally to encourage early voting last week.

where does it say she was invited to speak with the police?

Uhhhhh, the very first sentence.

Uhhhhh, the very first sentence.

th

....let me know when your ilk stop cheering for the murder of unarmed black males.

Who has been doing that?

Like Brown?
Right you silly Bit*h?

I don't think so. I think most Americans are for our police and military. The MSM would have you think differently by the style of their reporting, but don't believe any of them. There are still many good people in this country.

Only older Americans care. This country has barely twenty years.

SOMEONE is surprised the head criminal of the Clinton Crime Family would see her henchmen and not the police?

It really is true..you progressives truly are morons.

Did she remember to chant "Kill all cops". Could have gained some serious votes...

Forum List

Back