Hillary glad to meet BLM in Cleveland. Refuses to meet with Cleveland Police

I guess there is really no surprise here, but I thought it might be fodder for a discussion.

If you don't have time to go to the link, here are the highlights:

Following the meeting, President of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association Steve Loomis released the following statement:

Hillary Clinton shows where her priorities lie when she meets with radicals from Black Lives Matters but refuses requests to meet with our local police officers here in Cleveland, Ohio, and the nation. By accepting an endorsement from this racially exclusive and divisive group that encourages attacks against police officers, she sets back our efforts to restore trust with the law-abiding citizens we serve in our communities. The result of Hillary Clinton's decision to fuel animosity against police is that cops will stop proactively policing in the neighborhoods where their presence is needed the most. The law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer and the only ones who will benefit will be those who continue to victimize them.

Cleveland police union rep rips Hillary Clinton after Black Lives Matter meeting

well, shit, given the Cleveland P.D.'s habit of randomly shooting people... you know people on the street, kids playing with toys... who'd want to meet with them?

If cops stop doing their jobs - FIRE THEIR ASSES and replace them with someone who will.

LOL and this is one of the lunatics who thinks Mormons and Xians are crazy ....

where does it say she was invited to speak with the police?

Uhhhhh, the very first sentence.

th
A puppet has strings.

Hillary was paid a lot of money for speeches. She did a job. She got paid for it. She owes no one anything. Therefore, no strings.

Trump borrowed lots of money. Saudi Prince Talal said he bailed Trump out twice. That means he bought Trump's debt. Own Trump's debt and you own Trump. It couldn't be any clearer. Any more obvious.

th
A puppet has strings.

Hillary was paid a lot of money for speeches. She did a job. She got paid for it. She owes no one anything. Therefore, no strings.

Trump borrowed lots of money. Saudi Prince Talal said he bailed Trump out twice. That means he bought Trump's debt. Own Trump's debt and you own Trump. It couldn't be any clearer. Any more obvious.

You are so naïve.

(or brainwashed)

A puppet has strings.

Right. They paid Bill a half-mil for a half-hour speech because he's so good at it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If Hil-Liar loses, watch how fast his speaking engagements drop in price. He and Hil-Liar will be lucky to get $50,000 to speak twice a year.

To racist right wingers, any blacks that organize are always radicals.

Go shove a pair of scissors into a baby's skull, rape a kid, or any of the other fun hobbies and pastimes POS Left wing psychopaths enjoy, gimp. Hillary will put you on the list for a Big Important Government Job if you're good at it.

th
A puppet has strings.

More unabridged left wing ignorance... And not a single lie is based on any form of facts... but that is the democRAT way,,,

th
A puppet has strings.

You are so naïve.

(or brainwashed)
Let's say it again fool.

Saudi Arabian prince Alwaleed bin Talal slams Donald Trump on Twitter | Daily Mail Online

'Need me to bail you out a third time?'

th
A puppet has strings.

More unabridged left wing ignorance... And not a single lie is based on any form of facts... but that is the democRAT way,,,
Well come on. Let's say it again:

When someone pays you for a job and the job is finished, then it's finished. You don't continue to work for them for nothing.

Donald Trump trolled, again: ‘Need a third bailout?’ Saudi Prince Alwaleed asks

Do a little damn research for Christ's sake. What is wrong with you?

I guess there is really no surprise here, but I thought it might be fodder for a discussion.

Following the meeting, President of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association Steve Loomis released the following statement:

Hillary Clinton shows where her priorities lie when she meets with radicals from Black Lives Matters but refuses requests to meet with our local police officers here in Cleveland, Ohio, and the nation. By accepting an endorsement from this racially exclusive and divisive group that encourages attacks against police officers, she sets back our efforts to restore trust with the law-abiding citizens we serve in our communities. The result of Hillary Clinton's decision to fuel animosity against police is that cops will stop proactively policing in the neighborhoods where their presence is needed the most. The law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer and the only ones who will benefit will be those who continue to victimize them.

Cleveland police union rep rips Hillary Clinton after Black Lives Matter meeting

where does it say she was invited to speak with the police and declined?

as to BLM, let me know when your ilk stop cheering for the murder of unarmed black males.

Let us know when you and your ilk stop cheering when police officers are shot.

I don't care for BLM, but don't blame her for not meeting with the CPPA. They already endorsed Trump almost a month ago. The first Presidential candidate they have ever endorsed.

as to BLM, let me know when your ilk stop cheering for the murder of unarmed black males.

It really is true..you progressives truly are morons.

i'm not a progressive, dum dum.

again, where in the article does it say the police invited her to meet with them?

we'll wait.

or do i need to use smaller words when addressing trumpsters?
RETARD the first sentence dumb ass.

Refuses to meet with Cleveland Police

of course she is running with

the Fuck the Police crowd again

I don't care for BLM, but don't blame her for not meeting with the CPPA. They already endorsed Trump almost a month ago. The first Presidential candidate they have ever endorsed.

True, but do you just snub them like that?

She could have met with them, explained her point of view for supporting anti-police groups, and perhaps try to win their confidence. Instead, she just reinforced their beliefs about what she actually stands for.

Blacks heavily support any Democrat candidate including Hillary. But Trump at least made an attempt to do what they asked. He went into their neighborhood and churches and talked with them.

Just because you kind cheers the murder of unarmed black males doesn't mean other people cheer the police when they are shot. I don't see how you can make that leap.

True, but do you just snub them like that?

She could have met with them, explained her point of view for supporting anti-police groups, and perhaps try to win their confidence. Instead, she just reinforced their beliefs about what she actually stands for.

Blacks heavily support any Democrat candidate including Hillary. But Trump at least made an attempt to do what they asked. He went into their neighborhood and churches and talked with them.
Blacks support Democrats because they know Republicans hate them. Republicans work to deny blacks the vote. Republicans cheer unarmed black men and boys when they are shot. Republicans accuse blacks of living on a plantation. Republicans have dissed the first black president saying they would do ANYTHING to bring him down even before he was sworn in the first time.

Just because you kind cheers the murder of unarmed black males doesn't mean other people cheer the police when they are shot. I don't see how you can make that leap.

You have proof that I cheer, you lame asses throw the accusations around and when thrown back at you can't take it, more proof the left is a bunch of whiners.

I don't know how you can stand to live with the hypocrite you have become.

Last edited:
Blacks support Democrats because they know Republicans hate them. Republicans work to deny blacks the vote. Republicans cheer unarmed black men and boys when they are shot. Republicans accuse blacks of living on a plantation. Republicans have dissed the first black president saying they would do ANYTHING to bring him down even before he was sworn in the first time.

And Democrats don't feel or do the same with Republican Presidents?

Ask a black man how he votes, he will likely tell you Democrat. Ask him why, and he will probably tell you because Republicans are only for the rich white man. Ask who told him that, and he will tell you the Democrats.

The black vote is hard to get because most blacks are ignorant when it comes to politics. It's not a subject they get into like people on this blog. Even a small percentage of white people actually enjoy putting in the time to learn about politics, but a much higher percentage than blacks.

I live in a black neighborhood so I know. I hear pedestrians talking as they pass by my home. I hear their radios when they come to a stop light or stop sign. Not once have I ever heard blacks discussing politics or listening to news radio. Several times I've tried to strike up a political conversations with blacks. It's not something they really care about.

And no, the word "ignorant" is not insulting. Ignorant doesn't mean dumb. It means uninformed or uneducated about a subject. The biggest threat Democrat politicians have are informed voters. So as blacks become more informed about politics and parties, they will eventually turn their back on the Democrats. They will understand how the Democrats connived them into their plight. They will understand that police only shoot or kill people in self-defense, and police getting the bad guys out of their neighborhood is a good thing--not bad.

Is that you in the second row?

image.jpeg

Nobody "cheers" about people getting killed. But Republicans and conservatives do support our police. Democrats and liberals consider police as their enemy.

We are intelligent enough to understand that when police are forced to defend themselves, it's nothing they enjoy. Only a maniac would feel good about killing another human being be they good people or bad.

We also understand that all police shootings are investigated intensely, and any wrongdoing by an officer is subject to the penalties allowed by law.

Since you are a liberal, it's likely you don't understand that more white people get shot by cops than blacks every year. You don't understand that since blacks are responsible for most of the violent crime in this country, the amount of blacks actually shot and killed are low when compared to whites. You also don't understand the reason you don't know this is because you (like most liberals) are brainwashed by the MSM. They only show you when black people get killed by police, but not white. So because they never tell you about whites getting shot or killed by police, your little mind just makes assumptions from that point. So allow me to give you a good example:

I was having the same discussion with Joe BS a few weeks ago. Low and behold, we had a police shooting of a white suspect here in the Cleveland area. He had a toy gun. He was a bad guy. This white suspect was shot and killed by white police officers in a very nice and safe suburb. Did you hear about this shooting where you live? Did you see any riots? Did you see any protests? Of course not. MSM doesn't want you to know about these things:

Real Crime, Fake Gun? Westlake police investigate after robbery suspect killed

Police shootings and race

Oh, just one more thing: Since it's likely you won't read the link I provided, I just want to add that the police shot the suspect as he was running away from them. Imagine how this story would have played out in the national media if he was black.

Forum List

Back