Hillary glad to meet BLM in Cleveland. Refuses to meet with Cleveland Police

I guess there is really no surprise here, but I thought it might be fodder for a discussion.

If you don't have time to go to the link, here are the highlights:

Following the meeting, President of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association Steve Loomis released the following statement:

Hillary Clinton shows where her priorities lie when she meets with radicals from Black Lives Matters but refuses requests to meet with our local police officers here in Cleveland, Ohio, and the nation. By accepting an endorsement from this racially exclusive and divisive group that encourages attacks against police officers, she sets back our efforts to restore trust with the law-abiding citizens we serve in our communities. The result of Hillary Clinton's decision to fuel animosity against police is that cops will stop proactively policing in the neighborhoods where their presence is needed the most. The law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer and the only ones who will benefit will be those who continue to victimize them.

Cleveland police union rep rips Hillary Clinton after Black Lives Matter meeting

where does it say she was invited to speak with the police and declined?

as to BLM, let me know when your ilk stop cheering for the murder of unarmed black males.
:booze:

A puppet has strings.

Hillary was paid a lot of money for speeches. She did a job. She got paid for it. She owes no one anything. Therefore, no strings.

Trump borrowed lots of money. Saudi Prince Talal said he bailed Trump out twice. That means he bought Trump's debt. Own Trump's debt and you own Trump. It couldn't be any clearer. Any more obvious.
You think her speeches to a bunch of bankers and elites is worth 250k? That's called a payoff. It's a legal way to put money in somebody's pockets for a return favor, which they get in spades. It's how the Clinton Foundation operates, they used the State Department for the favors.

No one can understand it for you but we damn sure can comment on your breathtaking stupidity.

Ignorance is stunning...^^^^^^^^

I have been shot at while on duty... I wonder if you would be able to pass a simulation of this type of event.. I doubt it..

THat's what you get paid to do, so stop whining about it.

They don't want to stop doing their jobs. But liberals make that very tough to do these days.

The CPD doesn't shoot at people randomly unless you have a link to back up your lie.........I mean claim.

You mean other than that 12 year old who was shot playing with a toy, where they cut the cop loose.

The cop who was fired from another police departmetn for gross incompetence.

We already had this argument and listened to your pretzel logic that officer McShooty was totally right to shoot a child playing with a toy even though his supervisor said he had no business being a cop.

And now he isn't.

And it just shows where Americans are today. They don't give a fuck about their police, they don't give a fuck about their nations borders or it's sovereignty.

Hillary can do this, because she knows a slight majority of Americans will agree with her on this.

I don't think so. I think most Americans are for our police and military. The MSM would have you think differently by the style of their reporting, but don't believe any of them. There are still many good people in this country.

Only older Americans care. This country has barely twenty years.

You should leave now while you can, if that's what you really believe.

You mean other than that 12 year old who was shot playing with a toy, where they cut the cop loose.

The cop who was fired from another police departmetn for gross incompetence.

We already had this argument and listened to your pretzel logic that officer McShooty was totally right to shoot a child playing with a toy even though his supervisor said he had no business being a cop.

And now he isn't.

According to investigators he was. According to the law he was. According to a Grand Jury he was. The only people that think he wasn't are cop haters like yourself.

I guess there is really no surprise here, but I thought it might be fodder for a discussion.

Following the meeting, President of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association Steve Loomis released the following statement:

Hillary Clinton shows where her priorities lie when she meets with radicals from Black Lives Matters but refuses requests to meet with our local police officers here in Cleveland, Ohio, and the nation. By accepting an endorsement from this racially exclusive and divisive group that encourages attacks against police officers, she sets back our efforts to restore trust with the law-abiding citizens we serve in our communities. The result of Hillary Clinton's decision to fuel animosity against police is that cops will stop proactively policing in the neighborhoods where their presence is needed the most. The law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer and the only ones who will benefit will be those who continue to victimize them.

Cleveland police union rep rips Hillary Clinton after Black Lives Matter meeting

Describing an anti discrimination group as "radicals "? This coming from the union head only goes to prove BLM is right .

as to BLM, let me know when your ilk stop cheering for the murder of unarmed black males.

Let us know when you and your ilk stop cheering when police officers are shot.
Just because you kind cheers the murder of unarmed black males doesn't mean other people cheer the police when they are shot. I don't see how you can make that leap.

Your kind are a pathetic joke..where do you live lefty? We need the police in our neighborhoods

Baltimore Residents Beg Police To Protect Their Neighborhoods

About 40 people, most of them older black women, gathered in a West Baltimore church basement to ask police to return order to their community.

A gas station owner whose parking lot had been taken over by loiterers begged for help; a 17-year old was also fatally shot there. Another man asked about the foot patrol officers that were promised to the community.

Read more: Baltimore Residents Beg Police To Protect Their Neighborhoods

Describing an anti discrimination group as "radicals "? This coming from the union head only goes to prove BLM is right .

They are a leftist, anarchist, group, which grow out of the "occupy wall street" movement, funded in part by George Soros..you're clueless .."Anti discrimination"..dumb ass:slap:

Anti-discrimination group??? What's discriminating about what police do?

Yes, when you shut down streets to protest so traffic can't move, you are a radical.
When you shout you want to see police officers dead, you are a radical.

The only thing "anti" about Black Lies Matter is they are anti-police. And yes, that too is radical.

Yes, when you shut down streets to protest so traffic can't move, you are a radical.

The only thing "anti" about Black Lies Matter is they are anti-police. And yes, that too is radical.

The police don't discriminate? That's a laugh .

Do yo care when streets shut down for the cavaliers celebration ? Or ho about a funeral procession.?

Do yo care when streets shut down for the cavaliers celebration ? Or ho about a funeral procession.?

Nope, if they have the proper permits.

Just because you kind cheers the murder of unarmed black males doesn't mean other people cheer the police when they are shot. I don't see how you can make that leap.
Link to that? Word of advice, if pulled over do as the cop says and you will live. But you stupid nig$ers can't seem to get that through your heads. Yes, Dean you are the n word. Most others are respectable black folks.

No because we are given advance notice if the streets are going to be shut down for any festivity. I don't know where you live, but they don't shut down streets over here for funeral processions.

Ignorance is stunning...^^^^^^^^

I have been shot at while on duty... I wonder if you would be able to pass a simulation of this type of event.. I doubt it..

THat's what you get paid to do, so stop whining about it.
Quit being an ignorant bitch and fool... Of course being a useful idiot and shouting out lies, its all your good for.. typical democrat.. eats the shit they are feed and then regurgitates it..

There is always notice given before festivals and such because they had to obtain permits and follow laws.. are you really this ignorant?

Get out of mommy's basement... get dressed first...go find a job and quit mooching off your parents..

Link to that? Word of advice, if pulled over do as the cop says and you will live. But you stupid nig$ers can't seem to get that through your heads. Yes, Dean you are the n word. Most others are respectable black folks.

We've seen many example where cops still shoot people even while cooperating .

We've seen many example where cops still shoot people even while cooperating .

Do tell moron.. do tell... Be sure to include links so I can beat you over the dam head with your lies..

Forum List

Back