Hillary "hates" everyday Americans

Seems she has a "private" stance as well as a "public" stance on gays and SSM also.....pure gold, just pure gold

WIKILEAKS: HILLARY CLINTON IS PRIVATELY AGAINST GAYS & GAY MARRIAGE

WikiLeaks released thousands of emails which show Hillary Clinton’s true views about Americans. In an email titled “Re: one chain on DOMA (Defense Of Marriage Act)” from 2015 we see that Hillary Clinton’s stance on Gay Marriage hasn’t changed since 2004.
In 2004, Hillary Clinton spoke against gay people and gay marriage. Clinton declared that “Marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman.”

In the leaked email Clinton staffers are stuck working around Clinton’s disapproval of gays. They try to tip-toe around the issue without offending the Clintons.

“I think everyone agrees we shouldn’t restate her argument. Question is whether she’s going to agree to explicitly disavow it. And I doubt it.”

“I’m not saying double down or ever say it again. I’m just saying that she’s not going to want to say she was wrong about that, given she and her husband believe it and have repeated it many times. Better to reiterate evolution, opposition to DOMA when court considered it, and forward looking stance. “

WIKILEAKS: HILLARY CLINTON IS PRIVATELY AGAINST GAYS & GAY MARRIAGE

I don't believe for the hottest of seconds that Hillary has ever supported gay marriage. Her recent evolution on the subject was done purely for political expediency.

I don't believe for the hottest of seconds that Hillary has ever supported gay marriage. Her recent evolution on the subject was done purely for political expediency.

That's one reason I like you, you see shit for what it really is.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
WikiLeaks waited too long. The media is now thoroughly corrupt so that they won't even try to hide it anymore.

Forum List

Back