Hillary Hilariously Claims She Didn’t Ask for Classified Info to be Sent Over a Non Secure System

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
red state ^ | 1/8/16 | l wolf
You really have to hand it to the Clintons. If nothing else, they are some of the ballsiest liars on the face of the earth. If Billy Mays were resurrected from the dead and asked to pitch the latest thing Hillary Clinton is selling, he would no doubt respond, “Sorry, I have my professional reputation to think about.” The facts, of course, are that State Department was forced, virtually at gunpoint, to turn over an email in which Hillary Clinton is discussing getting some classified talking points from one of her underlings. The secure fax on which they were supposed...

PRISON is looking better for the Hildebeast!

You realize that if Trump came out and said that if the Hildebeast ISN'T INDICTED, and he becomes president, he would make it that on DAY ONE he would have his AG ARREST HER for the over 1400 classified emails now known of ....each one a FELONY under the U.S. Code.... she'd SHIT in her pants suit!

Last edited:
I read this too, on CBS News website...

But in one email exchange between Clinton and staffer Jake Sullivan from June 17, 2011, the then-secretary advised her aide on sending a set of talking points by email when he had trouble sending them through secure means.

Part of the exchange is redacted, so the context of the emails is unknown, but at one point, Sullivan tells Clinton that aides "say they've had issues sending secure fax. They're working on it."

Clinton responds, "If they can't, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure."

It's unclear whether the talking points themselves contained classified information. Typically, talking points are used for unclassified purposes (e.g. speaking with the media). But in some cases, the material contained in such memos may still be sensitive [read 'classified'] -- especially if the report originates from intelligence agencies.

In email, Hillary Clinton tells aide to send talking points "nonsecure" - CBS News

I read this too, on CBS News website...

But in one email exchange between Clinton and staffer Jake Sullivan from June 17, 2011, the then-secretary advised her aide on sending a set of talking points by email when he had trouble sending them through secure means.

Part of the exchange is redacted, so the context of the emails is unknown, but at one point, Sullivan tells Clinton that aides "say they've had issues sending secure fax. They're working on it."

Clinton responds, "If they can't, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure."

It's unclear whether the talking points themselves contained classified information. Typically, talking points are used for unclassified purposes (e.g. speaking with the media). But in some cases, the material contained in such memos may still be sensitive [read 'classified'] -- especially if the report originates from intelligence agencies.

In email, Hillary Clinton tells aide to send talking points "nonsecure" - CBS News
Hillary can't tell a lie with her fingers crossed behind her back. Every 2d grader knows that.

Must I again defend Mrs. Clinton????

There is a difference between lying and not being able to remember due to a brain injury. Have some sympathy for the elderly lady who obviously is not on her game.

as mentioned,

-talking points, are unclassified statements that she was to TALK to the public about...

-she did not tell an aid to remove the classified designation from the TALKING POINTS memo, and send it.

No mention at all that these talking points for the public, had any Classified designation at all....

Simply that he was going to use a secure fax machine to transmit the paper copy, but that was broken....

And she instructed him that if it wasn't fixed soon, to send them paperless, but basically without headers, identifying it as gvt talking points....as a precaution i suppose?

we need to find out what appointments she had the following day, where she went before the press or before a group as a speaker, where she used talking points....maybe we could find out what the talking points were about if we give it a good sleuthing? :D

I say the following day, because she seemed anxious to get them before she went to bed, to practice them for an imminent meeting or something?

Must I again defend Mrs. Clinton????

There is a difference between lying and not being able to remember due to a brain injury. Have some sympathy for the elderly lady who obviously is not on her game.
Could it be the Canadian Club...............nah.

59146939.jpg

Forum List

Back