🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Holds a Rally At Ohio State; It Goes HORRIBLY Wrong…

66198fd600c8fd97f9355311db322e84fa93892b29e2b19c4d4b826202523566.png

Miss Washington 2013 says Donald Trump groped her
Source: King 5 News

“Do y’all remember that one time we had to do our onstage introductions, but this one guy treated us like cattle and made us do it again because we didn’t look him in the eyes? Do you also remember when he then proceeded to have us lined up so he could get a closer look at his property? Oh I forgot to mention that guy will be in the running to become the next President of the United States. I love the idea of having a misogynist as the President. #‎HeWillProbablySueMe ‬‪#‎iHaveWorseStoriesSoComeAtMeBro‬ ‪#‎Drumpf‬."

According to Rolling Stone, Searles added in a comment on her initial post's thread, "He probably doesn't want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room."

Trump owned the Miss USA pageant from 2002 to 2015.

Read more: Miss Washington 2013 says Donald Trump groped her

‘His hands were everywhere’: Two women abused by Trump speak out about assaults

You mean the one taken AFTER she was threatened by Hillary??
Threatening someone is a crime. When she is sitting in a room with the FBI, that is a perfect time to report it.

Why do think Trump supporters are so incompetent and cowardly?

shocking that the breitbart loons would be spewing that.

gee....who edited breitbart again? oh right...dumb donald's campaign "CEO".

:rofl:

so funny that you ignorant trumpsters can't tell the difference between breitbart and infowars and reality.

Send Bill and email Jillian and let him know you would be interested in serving under him. Since he frequented a black hooker on a number of occasions, he doesn't sound overly particular about who he bangs.

Forum List

Back