🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Holds a Rally At Ohio State; It Goes HORRIBLY Wrong…

USA Politics Now

With all of this talk about the Donald Trump video that was released, it would have been best if Hillary Clinton had just stayed out of it. You know, since her husband was (is?) a serial philanderer with several non-consensual sexual encounters under his belt (READ: rape).

But of course, she felt the need to chime in, which angered a lot of people who realize that she is throwing rather large stones from a rather delicate glass house. This was made clear at an Ohio State University rally, when a group of protesters showed up just to remind her of her husband’s past (and illegal) indiscretions.

While colleges and Universities are the epicenters of liberal indoctrination, there are some students who have managed to keep a shred of sanity, like Trey Odell, who refuses to vote for Hillary Clinton simply because she’s a woman.

Wherever there are controversial politicians, there are sure to be protesters. Hillary is one professional politician that people just love to hate, and the truth is that she just makes it so easy.

Protesters at the OSU rally gathered and carried “Bill Clinton is a Rapist” signs, wore “Hillary For Prison” shirts and waved a flag saying “Come And Take It.”

They began a rousing chant of “Bill Clinton Is A Rapist,” which you can see at link (VIDEO)
INFOWARS.com is offering $5000 to anyone who stands up in a Hillary rather with their T-shirt that says Slick Willy is a rapist and shouts that for 5 minutes.
They should be required to provide evidence to the police that that is true....or else have the police arrest them for filing a false claim. Yes, I know it would never happen........but people making false criminal accusations should be held accountable, don't you think?
Clinton lied under oath about a blow job, he would lie about rape.
Half the men in America have lied about blow jobs. Doesn't mean the next stet is rape nitwit.
Not under oath.

What the f*ck do you think Hillary does? Do you think she's an altruist? Do you ignore everything that comes out about her and think it's all just a big conspiracy?
When you have cried wolf so many times, the wise default position is to assume the new line of attack is equally garbage.

So, you honestly think she's a good person?
Yes.
The bottom line is this. If you were to write the list of possible way for a woman to be the nominee of a major party by 2016, then the only way that you could say was a realistic way for that to happen was by doing exactly what Hillary did.

And it required rubbing lots of people the wrong way along the way.

My now deceased mother, who was very smart, when I was young, she frequently lamented being a nurse and not a doctor. She just hated, hated, hated Hillary Clinton. And it always came out as resentment that she didn't accept her role as a woman in society, as my mother had. Otherwise, Hillary and my mother are shockingly alike. They even look alike.

Hillary has had to deal with that kind of hatred her whole adult life. And this is the first candidate in our history where it's impossible to figure out what is genuine dislike of her politics and what is resentment of her as a 69 year old woman, who clawed her way to the top.

So, you honestly think she's a good person?
Yes.
The bottom line is this. If you were to write the list of possible way for a woman to be the nominee of a major party by 2016, then the only way that you could say was a realistic way for that to happen was by doing exactly what Hillary did.

And it required rubbing lots of people the wrong way along the way.

My now deceased mother, who was very smart, when I was young, she frequently lamented being a nurse and not a doctor. She just hated, hated, hated Hillary Clinton. And it always came out as resentment that she didn't accept her role as a woman in society, as my mother had. Otherwise, Hillary and my mother are shockingly alike. They even look alike.

Hillary has had to deal with that kind of hatred her whole adult life. And this is the first candidate in our history where it's impossible to figure out what is genuine dislike of her politics and what is resentment of her as a 69 year old woman, who clawed her way to the top.

So, you're a nut with an Oedipus complex for Hillary. Got it.

“We have over a million Trumpocrats signed up all over the country. Over 800,000 that we identified in ten counties in Pennsylvania that are going to turn out for Donald Trump.”

Trumpocrats-FNC.jpg

“We have over a million Trumpocrats signed up all over the country. Over 800,000 that we identified in ten counties in Pennsylvania that are going to turn out for Donald Trump.”
The other paid troll already posted the propaganda two posts before yours. Do you get your assignments at the same time in a batched email?

184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg

Trump attacked an 81 year old woman's appearance
The actress Kim Novak, a megastar of 1950s cinema, was a near-recluse when friends urged her to take a chance and appear at the Academy Awards last year.

Sitting at home, Donald J. Trump spotted Ms. Novak, then 81, on his television screen and recoiled at her appearance. He tapped out a message on Twitter.

“I’m having a real hard time watching,” Mr. Trump wrote. “Kim should sue her plastic surgeon!”

To Ms. Novak, who read the message after the show, it was a devastating setback in her return to public life: She retreated to Oregon, fell into what she called “a tailspin” and refused to leave her house for days. In an open letter to her fans a few weeks later, Ms. Novak denounced Mr. Trump’s tweet as bullying.

Read more: http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/us/politics/donald-trump-twitter-use-campaign-2016.html

The other paid troll already posted the propaganda two posts before yours. Do you get your assignments at the same time in a batched email?
Nope, just saw the news, checked it out, and added a little.

I can see why this makes you 'cranky'...

Nope, just saw the news, checked it out, and added a little.

I can see why this makes you 'cranky'...
Propaganda doesn't make me cranky. I know all about southern Democrats. Some are representative of the national Democratic Party, and many are essentially Dixiecrats, who still are well represented in local elections. They always vote for the GOP presidential nominee. And many in any given election year, like the Rowan County, Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, are switching their party affiliation to GOP.

It is a propaganda for morons who will find it compelling.

So, you're a ...
And I thought you were looking for an honest answer and discussion. But you're just a troll.

I wouldn't call your answer dishonest or not genuine. But my assessment was frankly spot on. I mean your analysis about the woman going further is not a bad point. But Hillary hasn't accomplished anything because she went further. She's just f'cked people over at every step of the way. She's not a hero; and you presented an emotional argument that allows you to ignore this reality. I could've been wordy about it to coddle you like I am now, but my succinct response said what needed to be said.

She's just f'cked people over at every step of the way.
Who did she eff over?

And please don't say Monica and Paula Jones. Because I don't care. They slept with her husband and are fools if they didn't consider what Hillary might do to them.
She's not a hero;
We are electing a president. Being a hero might be an asset. But it's not necessary.
you presented an emotional argument that allows you to ignore this reality. I could've been wordy about it to coddle you like I am now, but my succinct response said what needed to be said.
it's not emotional at all. She really did get elected to the senate twice and really did leave the senate and the State Department with very high, bipartisan approval ratings. The notion that all those people liked her for doing nothing is just garbage.

Forum List

Back