Hillary Inducted Into Irish-American HOF

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Gerry Adams will attend a high profile event with Hillary Clinton in New York today

The Sinn Féin President is attending as part of St. Patrick's week events

Shona Murray
16 March 2015

<snip>

Hillary Clinton will be inducted into Irish America magazine's hall of fame for her commitment and role in the Irish peace process from her time as First Lady, while she was a senator and during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Mrs Clinton is regarded as placing huge emphasis on empowering women in Northern Ireland.

<snip>

MI+Hillary+Clinton+USA+flag+Getty.jpg

Hillary Rodham Clinton’s role in the Irish peace process is often underestimated, but there were few people more important. Photo by: Getty Images​

In before the racist can scream "Why is there an Irish American hall of Fame? Thats racist"

Oh sorry, because they are all part of the white race its all good

Wonder what she paid for this honor?

Likely a lot less than you pay to become a Saint in the Catholic Church.

"VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- Having a holy son or daughter formally recognized as a saint by the universal church could easily cost a quarter of a million dollars."
The cost of sainthood Cardinal announces plan to contain fees
Oh no! I don`t think we`ll raise that much to get The Great One in the club.
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/p...te-Richard-Rossi-Pirates/stories/201501110144

Wonder what she paid for this honor?

Paid?
Hillary earned her way into this club by being the force that brought women into the peace process in Ireland...

When it comes to Irish peace, history and Hillary rhyme

Niall O'Dowd
March 16,2015

<snip>

It cannot be overstated just how few women were in any positions of power in the North back then, and Hillary went about changing that from the grassroots up.

As she stated in 1999, Vital Voices was “certainly part of a larger effort that I have been privileged to view firsthand, since my husband and I first came in 1995. And that is the way that the people here have pulled together to make peace real in our lives and in our time.”

Inez McCormack, the late beloved trade union organizer and human rights activist community worker, told me in a Belfast restaurant that Hillary had single-handedly empowered women in the Northern Ireland conflict, which had a profound impact.

McCormack quoted to me her own definition of success: “When I see a glint in a woman’s eye who believed she was nobody and now knows she is somebody.”

Hillary, she said, led the way for Northern Irish women to see that breakthrough.

<snip>

And the rest as they say is history...

As for PIAPS,more straight out bull shit. She may have helped the Celtic Tiger by drinking until she was stinking drunk in pubs. Women have always been involved in Ireland politics and I couldn't find any historical record that praised PIAPS for anything in the peace process in The North of Ireland. h/t Spindleman

Hillary's Entry in Irish Hall of Fame Comes Despite False Claims of Bringing 'Peace' to N. Ireland

Embellishment pays.

www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hillarys-entry-irish-hall-fame-comes-despite-false-claims-bringing-peace-nireland_888675.html

As for PIAPS,more straight out bull shit. She may have helped the Celtic Tiger by drinking until she was stinking drunk in pubs. Women have always been involved in Ireland politics and I couldn't find any historical record that praised PIAPS for anything in the peace process in The North of Ireland. h/t Spindleman

Hillary's Entry in Irish Hall of Fame Comes Despite False Claims of Bringing 'Peace' to N. Ireland

Embellishment pays.

www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hillarys-entry-irish-hall-fame-comes-despite-false-claims-bringing-peace-nireland_888675.html
Apparently, YOU'VE done nothing in that regard.

In before the racist can scream "Why is there an Irish American hall of Fame? Thats racist"

Oh sorry, because they are all part of the white race its all good
Lol at calling Irish white. I am pretty sure a requirement of being inducted is having cirrhosis of the liver.

Forum List

Back