Hillary is Fat Toast, Who is Next?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I think Al Gore or Nancy Pelosi should make a run for it..

Maybe Harry Reid, he's corrupt and a terrific liar, a perfect Democrat to follow Obama and Clinton.

Maybe Harry Reid, he's corrupt and a terrific liar, a perfect Democrat to follow Obama and Clinton.

Ah ha! That's why Harry is not running for re-election to the Senate!

Good catch!

I wouldn't count her out just yet.

The number of "empty cardboard box" dumb fuck Americans would frighten you if the real numbers were easily exposed.

Which brings up another relevant question ....

If those of us who can see the irreversible damage the left is doing to our formally great nation and all we do while they gain success after success in pulling us all down and putting us all in jeopardy, are we not as dumb fuck as they are and deserving of what we get ultimately?

From my POV it's insanity for 10's of millions of us who see the writing on the wall to be so passive while they just railroad us into the ground (or worse).

Last edited:
I think Al Gore or Nancy Pelosi should make a run for it..

Uncle Joe should just go for it.

creepy-uncle-joe-giving-an-eskimo-kiss-001.jpg

Yes, toast that is crushing all gop opponents......:dunno:

I'm no Hillary fan but she is crushing the itty bitty balls of the GOP. Why can't you people find someone to run for POTUS who you can get behind, no pun intended?

Poll: Bush now tops GOP field; Clinton runs ahead of all Republicans
Poll Bush now tops GOP field Clinton runs ahead of all Republicans - The Washington Post
Even MSNBC disagrees ... :laugh:

Hillary Clinton down in matchups with potential 2016 contenders MSNBC

The Hildabitch is going to break a lot of Left Wing hearts.

She is going to get her ass beat to hell in the debates.

I hope she does run, it's fun to watch Democrats turn on her, remind us of her corruption and lies, remind us of Bill's racism and sexual harrasments/rapes, then kick her to the curb for a different unqualified moron. :laugh: .. bring it on...

Last edited:

I hope she does run, it's fun to watch Democrats turn on her, remind us of her corruption and lies, remind us of Bill's racism and sexual harrasments/rapes, then kick her to the curb for a different moron. :laugh: .. bring it on...
I truly think she will take the 25 million she has raised and walk away. That's a damn nice pay day for a maybe.

Forum List

Back