Hillary Joins Recount,Yet Remains Quiet Over Castro And Ohio Tragedy."I Will Fight&Stand With You" !

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:wtf: Hillary sure has been showing her true colors lately. From all of a sudden wanting a recount, her hero "Fedele Castro Dies", and yesterday we had that tragedy when a Democrat ran over and stabbed 11/12 students. And yet, not one peep from Hillary!
And how many times has Hillary said,,"I Will Fight For You"!, yah?, well Hillary isn't fighting for those students in Ohio,,,is she?
Wasn't it Hillary that wanted these terrorists to go ahead and cross the border, and do as they pleased? Castro dies, and not one brief statement from Hillary? it must of been so sad/tramatic for Hillary when she got the word that her idol died,,maybe she is still in mourning? crying with some of her babies?{that are still crying over the Trump Victory}?
:crybaby:
Next week, Jill Stienberg will be the one crying when she sees she's going down in flames.
:dev2:

I thought Hillary remaining quiet was when she was most effective in the campaign. Trump too.

What makes you lie about the guy being a Democrat? Just can't help yourself?

is this going to be the trend from now on? democrats running over people because Hillary lost?

Forum List

Back