Hillary LIED AGAIN – “Handicapped Girl” Story During DNC Speech Was Fabricated

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
She can't help it, it's PATHOLOGICAL with her!

Thursday night Hillary Clinton gave her preachy, cliche-filled DNC acceptance speech, closing out what is arguably one of the most disastrous conventions on record.

During her lackluster speech, Hillary told a story about how she stepped in to help a handicapped child in a wheelchair, in New Bedford, Massachusetts, who could not go to school because of her disability.

Hillary said she helped the girl get to school.

Apparently, Hillary lied.

Here’s what Hillary said:

“My mother, Dorothy, was abandoned by her parents as a young girl. She ended up on her own at 14, working as a housemaid. She was saved by the kindness of others.

Her first-grade teacher saw she had nothing to eat at lunch and brought extra food to share the entire year. The lesson she passed on to me, years later, stuck with me: No one gets through life alone. We have to look out for each other and lift each other up.

And she made sure I learned the words from our Methodist faith: “Do all the good you can, for all the people you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.”

“So, I went to work for the Children’s Defense Fund, going door-to-door in New Bedford, Mass., on behalf of children with disabilities who were denied the chance to go to school.

I remember meeting a young girl in a wheelchair on the small back porch of her house. She told me how badly she wanted to go to school — it just didn’t seem possible in those days. And I couldn’t stop thinking of my mother and what she’d gone through as a child.

It became clear to me that simply caring is not enough. To drive real progress, you have to change both hearts and laws. You need both understanding and action.

So we gathered facts. We built a coalition. And our work helped convince Congress to ensure access to education for all students with disabilities.”

However, that “heartfelt” story doesn’t “jive” with the facts.

Here's the reported facts.....

Breaking : Hillary LIED AGAIN – “Handicapped Girl” Story During DNC Speech Was Fabricated

She is worse than Trump at lying...she lies everytime she opens her mouth.
Sniper fire
Benghazi
broke
emails
Russian uranium
Clinton foundation
bill Clintons sexcapades
I mean when does this bitch tell the truth...atleast she supports nafta and the tpp.....oh wait she says she's against them, but gets outted by McAuliffe.....so hilarious.

was she working at saving these poor children during the same period that she was laughing about getting a pervert off of charges for raping a 12 year old?
Just trying to get the timeline as straight as possible for her hateful ass.

I get it now. Hillary banks on at least 51% of the voting people will believe her lies, or just not care that she lies. That all she needs. Fuck the 49% who know the truth. The truth doesn't matter as long as she has 51% in the right states.

I get it now. Hillary banks on at least 51% of the voting people will believe her lies, or just not care that she lies. That all she needs. Fuck the 49% who know the truth. The truth doesn't matter as long as she has 51% in the right states.

Yeah watch Hillary's America, deny deny deny...just like a criminal

There is an upside to this!!

Due to her tendencies to fabricate, who can say how accurate the hacked emails are?

Hillary gets caught in lies....
Will the Lame stream media spend 4 days covering this.
If it was the Donald they would..

Clinton fact-checked on 'truthful' claim in email scandal | Fox News

WaPo Gives Hillary Four Pinocchios For Claiming Comey Called Her ‘Truthful’ About Her Emails

In the end, WaPo decided that the factual inaccuracies and contradictions of Clinton’s defense warranted the Four Pinocchios rating on their scale for truthfulness.

Hillary says
Yeah I lied ...I have lied in the past and i will lie again...
So what.....
Check here later and see all the dumb asses that know I'm a POS and look at how they will defend me....
Dumb asses....
ehh ehhhehh ehhehhehe

Hillary big smile 1.jpg

As Wallace put it, “After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.”

After Clinton denied that, Wallace played another video of an exchange between Comey and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi:

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?
COMEY: That’s not true.
GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?
COMEY: There was classified material emailed.

So what’s going on here?

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise....99 days out from Election Day and this corrupt bitch is getting caught and exposed almost EVERY DAY as lying her ass off and being incapable of telling the truth....yet the ignorant / corrupt-loving Hillary supporters keep defending her and supporting her. Good grief!

Another day, another lie by the despicable pig.....you can't spell her name without LIAR.

hi-LIAR-y
/hi-lyere-ee/

noun-

A filthy despicable pig that lies compulsively.

Forum List

Back