Hillary Loses Her Only Claim To Fame

Think of all of the tons of CO2. No wonder the terrorists are winning.
What are the terrorist winning? If you mean by instilling fear in every right wing nutter in this country, then I guess you do have a point.
Is it true? Is ignorance truely bliss?
Answer the question. What are they winning?

As First Lady?

What political cred does that give her?
You can't be first lady and not learn a great deal about how Washington works, and how the job of President works. Just ask Barbara Bush about what happens in the life of a President

The average joe/jane voter in America pulls the lever in the voting booth based on the mental imagery in their heads.

What many will think when Hillary crosses their minds, will not be Benghazi or emails. That will cross the minds of people who wouldn't vote for her anyway.

They will remember her in those smart outfits in the white house, Senator from New York, and photos of her looking especially haggard and tired, meeting leaders of the world.

Which Republican candidate can invoke anything like that?

Remember, 95% of voters are not political junkies like us paying close attention

They will remember her in those smart outfits in the white house, Senator from New York, and photos of her looking especially haggard and tired, meeting leaders of the world.

They will remember her, but not necessarily the way you predict.

I'll guarantee, IF she gets the nomination, one of the campaign ads will be her sleeping thru the 3am call from Stevens.

You think it's an accident she isn't running on her last name?
Women candidates are always promoted in campaigns by their first name.....who comes to mind politically when I say "Sarah" and "Carly"?

The Benghazi scandal only rates with Fox News viewers, who would not vote for Hillary anyway

The Benghazi scandal only rates with Fox News viewers,

Keep believing that.

Benghazi is not the issue.

Sleeping thru the call is.
I'm a political junkie, and I didn't even know she slept through any calls.

People are known to sleep at night.

Now if the Republicans are saying someone woke her up, and she told them to "buzz off, I'm sleeping"...you might have something that's not easily identified as electioneering

They ran an ad about Romney killing a woman.

You seriously believe rerunning a modified ad about a 3am phone call won't gather as much traction as that did?

So those whole 8 years in the white house...Senator from New York.....didn't have anything to do with fame?

And now because Kerry has flown further, the Secretary of State thing never happened?
That sound you just heard was the point of the thread passing cleanly over little toxicmedia's head with room to spare. :lol:
You wish, what I do is address the false and misleading impressions created by thread titles.

You may not realize it's being done, but that's how strategy firms and Republican media like Fox News roll, along the their Democratic counterparts

You can't be first lady and not learn a great deal about how Washington works, and how the job of President works. Just ask Barbara Bush about what happens in the life of a President

The average joe/jane voter in America pulls the lever in the voting booth based on the mental imagery in their heads.

What many will think when Hillary crosses their minds, will not be Benghazi or emails. That will cross the minds of people who wouldn't vote for her anyway.

Which Republican candidate can invoke anything like that?

Remember, 95% of voters are not political junkies like us paying close attention

I'll guarantee, IF she gets the nomination, one of the campaign ads will be her sleeping thru the 3am call from Stevens.

Women candidates are always promoted in campaigns by their first name.....who comes to mind politically when I say "Sarah" and "Carly"?

The Benghazi scandal only rates with Fox News viewers, who would not vote for Hillary anyway

Keep believing that.

Now if the Republicans are saying someone woke her up, and she told them to "buzz off, I'm sleeping"...you might have something that's not easily identified as electioneering

You seriously believe rerunning a modified ad about a 3am phone call won't gather as much traction as that did?
I'm beginning to believe you're under the impression that what is compelling to people who will not vote for Hillary anyway, will be compelling to swing voters and Hillary supporters.

Keep believing that.

I'm beginning to believe you're under the impression that what is compelling to people who will not vote for Hillary anyway, will be compelling to swing voters and Hillary supporters.

I certainly hope they all aren't sheep, and are allowed to think for themselves.

Though with the backing I see for HIllary and Trump, I wonder.

Think of all of the tons of CO2. No wonder the terrorists are winning.
What are the terrorist winning? If you mean by instilling fear in every right wing nutter in this country, then I guess you do have a point.
Is it true? Is ignorance truely bliss?
Answer the question. What are they winning?
Are my freedoms the same as they were 20 years ago?

Keep believing that.

I certainly hope they all aren't sheep, and are allowed to think for themselves.

Though with the backing I see for HIllary and Trump, I wonder.
Ummmm yeah, well....in my time I've discovered that the term "sheep" usually and simply applies to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Forum List

Back