Hillary McCain's “Friend”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Shudder. How much further left can this man drift? :eusa_whistle:

Okay, so she's just a speaker on the list at the senator's annual leadership symposium in Sedona, Arizona – a high-brow oasis not too far south of Flagstaff.

In a statement released Thursday, McCain called Clinton "my friend" and praised her public service career.

This truly saddens me. I honor McCain for his fortitude, loyalty, and dedication for his time as a prisoner in the Hanoi Hilton. He deserves any honors this country can give him. But, his political attitude frightens me. He is truly a RHINO, a man who claims to politically be what he isn't. It's certainly not a bad idea to get leading figures to come together for discuss the world's ills. But, this can be used by the worst Secretary of State in US history as an endorsement. :(

Read the short piece @ John McCain to host Hillary Clinton in Sedona, Ariz. thanks to Drudge.

He's gotta go. Him and that rat bastard from SC. He spends half his time in Israel kissing that retarded Roman wall. I don't care how it get's done but that man deserves a date with Ted Kennedy in hell.

Yeah, Republicans should never have Democrats as friends, that would be showing maturity and an open-mind. Let's try to get a recall going. Let's continue to have a stalled government that does nothing but play politics.
Yeah, I know a huge majority of Americans want bi-partisanship in Washington, so our government actually does something about the major issues facing America, well fuck them! :mad:

It's not a case of being a "friend". EVERY member of Congress lies through their teeth about being "friends" with every one of their fellow members. When have we ever heard one time when a politician openly took after a fellow congressperson?

Other than one Democrat ranting about a hearing on the IRS? :)

Yeah, Republicans should never have Democrats as friends, that would be showing maturity and an open-mind. Let's try to get a recall going. Let's continue to have a stalled government that does nothing but play politics.
Yeah, I know a huge majority of Americans want bi-partisanship in Washington, so our government actually does something about the major issues facing America, well fuck them! :mad:
Bi-partisan to the LEFT means OUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY...Obama stated Republicans could come along but they had to sit in the back...GUESS where the STALL is?

Forum List

Back