Girl Claims That Trump Faked His Assassination Attempt and You Won't Even Believe The Reason Why

Republicans were the party of Lincoln but today they`re the party of the Ku Klux Klan. I hope that you`re just pretending to know absolutely nothing about U.S. history, home school.
Haha projection. The gop was formed as the party to end slavery, the dems created the klan after we freed your slaves and used it, as they do many organizations today, as your brownshirts to terrorize free people and keep the gop out of power

Somebody please help me here. Every day I feel like I'm constantly losing more brain cells because of people like this. 🙄

This is you right?
No, more like only the sane know that it was stolen.
You insist the election was stolen. Only no proof was provided. In fact, people you take your que from have said in internal e-mails (Tucker Carlson), or in court documents (Sidney Powell, Guiliani, the 2000 mules people) that it's BS. Not to mention dozens of failed legal challenges. I don't think "losing more brain cells" is your problem. I think you had very few to begin with.

Except he didn't miss Trump or three bystanders. And Cheatle is very tight with Biden and his gross wife. Why would Cheatle cover for Trump? Why would the FBI who has been caught multiple times acting against Trump unethically and illegally cover for Trump?

None of this makes sense except to a loony leftie lacking intelligence but filled with hate and fear. You are one nutjob, Donald H. Remind me to scroll you over.
He missed Trump but he hit some bystanders.

Cheatle wasn't part of the mission.

There's no FBI covering for Trump.

It all makes sense when it becomes pig's blood and not ear blood and that didn't appear until Trump came up from the cover of the podium.

And too fwiw, Trump turned his head at the prearranged time to cover the fact that his ear hadn't been hit.

And Trump's ear miraculously healed in less than a week.

Your "big switch" is a FAT LIE, Wharf RAT. :eusa_hand:
A lie? So what happened? After the civil war Republicans largely moved to the south and Democrats in the south moved to the north?

Probably the largest human cross migration in global History and the history books missed it?

Is that what you were taught?

Do you have a credible history book that covers this? Pro Tip: YouTube videos, blogs, pragar u and statements from the 2k mules liar guy are not credible history sources.

Yes those Black conservatives like being a big fish in a small pond. All 3 of them. They`re the GOP`s trophy lawn jockeys.
OIP.8YQYjTLma12Fwfk1GNYTjAHaEd

Yes those Black conservatives like being a big fish in a small pond. All 3 of them. They`re the GOP`s trophy lawn jockeys.
Yet here you are, a purple hair wokeologist telling us how ignorant black voters are for staying shackled on the plantation and not improving while Mexicans, Asians, Indians and everyone else run right past them in societal standing.

Yes. It took the democrats to turn the Ku Klux Klan into the good guys.
The KKK were the Democrats. During reconstruction blacks voted Republican - the party that freed them, while most southern white Democrats were banned from voting for participation in rebellion.

So Democrats formed the KKK to stop blacks from voting. Those idiots in bedsheets may have been the first violent Democrat activists, but they certainly weren’t the first.

Assination...

Edit: Someone knows a friendly mod... or the extended the edit time.

Good you can laugh at yourself RR, it's one of the keys to getting through life.

Last edited:
He missed Trump but he hit some bystanders.
He didn't miss Trump. And now you're saying that the 5 SS agents under the podium with him allowed him to fake this? Do you realize what a tin foil idiot you sound like?

And you're saying that Trump allowed a man to die and two others to be critically wounded so he could fake this?
It all makes sense when it becomes pig's blood and not ear blood and that didn't appear until Trump came up from the cover of the podium.
You expected it to appear before he ducked under the podium? My gawd, but you're a stupid one.

Is it the flag of their great grandfathers, yes....at least that is what is claimed by the Republicans wanting to save it, and its history.....

So what's your point?

Who's forcing you to watch this shit???? Absolutely no one. You're destroying your brain cells entirely and doing it to yourself - on purpose.

So then you're calling her out too?

The KKK were the Democrats.

So are ANTIFA, BLM, and any other terrorist organization that you can think of.

Assination...

Oops my bad. Thanks for pointing that out. 😆

Because the Confederate flag isn't racist. It's actually the opposite. It marks the beginning of the end of slavery.

:wtf:

In November 1861 the first Confederate Battle Flags were issued. Although variations of the Battle Flag pattern were numerous and widespread, the most common design, known as the “Southern Cross,” featured a blue saltire (diagonal cross), trimmed with white, with 13 white stars—representing the 11 states of the Confederacy plus Missouri and Kentucky—on a field of red. The Battle Flag was square, rather than rectangular, and its dimensions varied depending on branch of service, ranging from 48 inches (120 cm) across for the infantry to 30 inches (76 cm) across for cavalry.
Flag of the Confederate States of America | Facts, Origin, Battle Flag, & Images

fighting to keep the right to own people is the epitome of racism.

I wasn't home schooled and isn't that true? Weren't three out of the four presidents killed Republicans?
Including the FOUR assassination attempts? Hmm lemeesee?
Lincoln-Republican
Garfield-Republican
McKinley-Republican
T. Roosevelt-Republican
John F. Kennedy-Democrat
Ford-Republican
Reagan-Republican
Trump-Republican
And Kennedy wasn't a hard Left "progressive" like his brothers, especially Ted.

Forum List

Back