🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Now Receiving Protection by Federal Judge

No surprise.HELLERY is easily by far the most corrupt and evil of the two the bitch is which is why the establishment will make sure she is the next POTUS as they always do with rigged elections.They are already pulling out the stops getting a judge on the governments payroll to go to bat for her.

btw,just wondering,what was it now you were saying three weeks ago about the Rams? I believe the words were-Next thing you are going to tell me is the Rams are going to win a game sometime this year? :biggrin:

and you even said you were SERIOUS so dont claim you were being sarcastic because we bioth know you were not.:biggrin:

you're not going to pull an antiquity one me are you by chance? everytime i ask him the simple question of-now what was it you were saying about the rams never coming back to LA,he goes into meltdown mode and changes the subject.:biggrin: sadly him and Huggy are so arrogant "as all seahawk fans are" that they would kill themselves FIRST before ever admitting the words-you were right,i was wrong.such sad excuses for the human race.
:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

well at least they are not doing what USMB's resident troll rightwinger is doing. to avoid admitting he was proven wrong,to no surprise he is saying they are still playing in st louis. thats why he is regarded by many here as USMB's resident troll.:lmao:

we discussed back then im sure you remember,how i would have the last laugh on them? boy has it been fun.they sure like the abuse obviously cause of they would just utter the simple words-you were right,i was wrong,i was an idiot to ignore your facts you posted.I would not have to remind them all the time and see them change the subject with one of them going into meltdown mode over it everytime.hee hee.

No surprise.HELLERY is easily by far the most corrupt and evil of the two the bitch is which is why the establishment will make sure she is the next POTUS as they always do with rigged elections.They are already pulling out the stops getting a judge on the governments payroll to go to bat for her.

i see one poster here is in denial on this little truth.they probably think the national amthem is true as well that we live in a free country.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back