Hillary openly supports "violent extremism" / "radical islam" / terrorism

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Hillary recently tweeted her support of the Muslim boy who brought a contraption to school that was designed to look like a bomb and thusly terrorize his community. She even encourage the boy (his father) to build more fake bombs.

6be.png

It didn't look like a clock to me. This isn't passing the smell test.

But hey if a little muslim kid wants to have some fun building fake bombs what the hell! We have more important issues like throwing Christians in prison and selling baby errrrrrr fetal parts.

Hillary recently tweeted her support of the Muslim boy who brought a contraption to school that was designed to look like a bomb and thusly terrorize his community. She even encourage the boy (his father) to build more fake bombs.

6be.png

Who says it was designed to look like a bomb? There's you and.....

You?

It didn't look like a clock to me. This isn't passing the smell test.

But hey if a little muslim kid wants to have some fun building fake bombs what the hell! We have more important issues like throwing Christians in prison and selling baby errrrrrr fetal parts.
Those liberals...geeze.

Selling baby brains, lovng terrorists, and letting they gheys get hitched.

Whats this country comin' too....tsk tsk tsk

Hillary recently tweeted her support of the Muslim boy who brought a contraption to school that was designed to look like a bomb and thusly terrorize his community.

It was designed to look like a clock. Some dumb Islamophobe English teacher thought it was a bomb. She is a pants shitting retard like yourself who feels terrorized by some wires when there's a darkie Muslim about.

Oh, wait.

If they thought it was a bomb, how come they didn't evacuate the school?

If they thought it was a bomb, why did they send it to the office? Was the teacher trying to kill the principal?

If the cops thought it was a bomb, why did they put it in a police car?

No, this was about a darkie Muslim.

"He came from under my bed!"

6be.png

Assumptions and fear don't keep us safe, they only hold us back eh? I think a lot of Americans can instinctively agree with that statement.

LozJnH4.png

I wonder if that means Hillary is going to get rid of the TSA. Think of all the money we will save and all of the indignity, inconvenience, and being, "held back," that will end.

Unfortunately for her, in the situation that she made the statement, Ahmed's father purposely got involved to make this a national incident. It's what's known as a political agitator for political posturing. The whole thing is a set up.

What a coincidence it is right about at the same time the administration is about to import a whole bunch of Syrian refugees too. What a way to get them all to be pro-democrat. Now, if they could only figure out some way to get them to be eligible by the next election. If they could, maybe they could even important MORE voters. :eusa_think:

Hillary recently tweeted her support of the Muslim boy who brought a contraption to school that was designed to look like a bomb and thusly terrorize his community.

It was designed to look like a clock. Some dumb Islamophobe English teacher thought it was a bomb. She is a pants shitting retard like yourself who feels terrorized by some wires when there's a darkie Muslim about.

Oh, wait.

If they thought it was a bomb, why did they send it to the office? Was the teacher trying to kill the principal?

Well, as I remeber, the were from Texas

Muslims suck. They are dirty sand dwelling camel fuckers. 9/11 was not even an impressive attack notwithstanding all of the horrific carnage; they got lucky executing a low-tech attack. There are 100 million of those swarthy little bastards surrounding Israel, a country of around 10 million. Yet Israel is the preeminent regional power. Why is this?

Muslims still virtually live in the fucking Stone Age. They are like Muslim Fred Flintstones. If Trump can catch shit for not disavowing an allegation that Obama is a fucking Muslim, then why can't we hold Islam and its followers accountable for failing to disavow jihadist attacks on the west? Oh, and BTW, why does the left have a shit-fit every time someone says Barry is a Muslim? Is it because they know it will sully Captain Negro's reputation to be linked to such a group of shitty, dirty people?

Fuck Islam and its followers. We ought to suspend ALL immigration of these pricks into our country. We can import plenty of tech and medical people from Asia to take up any lack of homegrown talent. You cannot trust Islam.

Oh, wait.

Bullshit.

This same idiocy has been done to children of all shades.
It has nothing to do with a 'darkie Muslim' and everything to do with a piss poor 'zero tolerance' policy that schools have adopted. Rather than do what is reasonable and sane they follow a rigid asinine policy that results in insane actions like this.

6be.png

You?
Have you seen it?

Yup.

I've answered your question. Now you answer mine: who, other than yourself, are you quoting? You're surely not quoting the Irwing police. As they said the exact opposite.

So its you....citing you? Why would I ignore Ahmed on his intentions and instead accept you citing yourself? What do you bring to the table that Ahmed, the person who made it, and the local police, the folks who investigated it....don't have?

6be.png

Assumptions and fear don't keep us safe, they only hold us back eh? I think a lot of Americans can instinctively agree with that statement.

LozJnH4.png

I wonder if that means Hillary is going to get rid of the TSA. Think of all the money we will save and all of the indignity, inconvenience, and being, "held back," that will end.

Unfortunately for her, in the situation that she made the statement, Ahmed's father purposely got involved to make this a national incident. It's what's known as a political agitator for political posturing. The whole thing is a set up.

What a coincidence it is right about at the same time the administration is about to import a whole bunch of Syrian refugees too. What a way to get them all to be pro-democrat. Now, if they could only figure out some way to get them to be eligible by the next election. If they could, maybe they could even important MORE voters. :eusa_think:
Don't look now, but Obiwan is the one who liked your post.

I'd worry

6be.png

You?
Have you seen it?

Yup.

I've answered your question. Now you answer mine: who, other than yourself, are you quoting? You're surely not quoting the Irwing police. As they said the exact opposite.

So its you....citing you? Why would I ignore Ahmed on his intentions and instead accept you citing yourself? What do you bring to the table that Ahmed, the person who made it, and the local police, the folks who investigated it....don't have?
I have not quoted anyone. I am not the original poster that you quoted.

Look at the clock - it does look very much like it could be an IED. I am not asking you to take anyone's opinion on anything - rather you should dust use that brain that you have and draw reasonable conclusions.

Forum List

Back