🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary saying we need to build a wall between the USA and Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

10-optical-illusions-that-are-completely-mind-blowing.jpg

Hillary probably also believes that we need to build a wall on the Japan/Chinese Border to keep them from shooting each other

When is the first Liberal going to jump in with their canned: "You are taking it out of context" or "she misspoke" ?

When is the first Liberal going to jump in with their canned: "You are taking it out of context" or "she misspoke" ?
They look at the vid then stay away from the thread. That's what they do when they are busted.... have no spine to live up to the truth.

What I want to know is when will Virginia and West Virginia tear down that bearer that prevents them from sharing technology?

you ask a typical Hillary supporter: How do you feel about the proposal to build a wall between North and South Dakota because of a potatoe dispute?,,,and u know they will answer the question.

God damn. You seriously can't even make this shit up with Hillary anymore.

Trump had better run that 30 seconds as a commercial every day until November.

Just....wow at the hypocrisy of this ****.

So Hillary and trump agree we need a wall. I have been saying for months they are 1 in the same candidate.

both want to ramp up militarty action in the middle east, both support the wealthy paying more taxes, both support government subsidized healthcare, both support, both are fat cat 1%ers, both are morally bankrupt, both are pro LGBT community.

someone please tell me how these 2 goons are different

They look at the vid then stay away from the thread. That's what they do when they are busted.... have no spine to live up to the truth.

Actually, the view count is low and that tells me one thing

Mom fed the liberals already. A little milk and cookies and they're jammy night night

They are here during the day when we're at work. Been a long day so me thinks they're in Mom's basement all crashed out

-Geaux

There needs to be an awesome rating starting, with this video. If you changed the hairdo and used some spray tan, we'd be looking at Trump! I want to see the Clinton News Network chew on this one.

Oh....that isn't the only time she said it either. She brags about voting for a wall to keep Mexicans out!!!! Email, twitter and facebook.....here we come!!!

There needs to be an awesome rating starting, with this video. If you changed the hairdo and used some spray tan, we'd be looking at Trump! I want to see the Clinton News Network chew on this one.

Send the videos out to Twitter, Facebook and all email contacts.

This bitch doesn't realize it's not 1992. We can see her past remarks.

someone give me a date on this video. why isn't trump taking heat for echoing something hillary came out in favor of what i assume is over 10 years ago

So Hillary and trump agree we need a wall. I have been saying for months they are 1 in the same candidate.

both want to ramp up militarty action in the middle east, both support the wealthy paying more taxes, both support government subsidized healthcare, both support, both are fat cat 1%ers, both are morally bankrupt, both are pro LGBT community.

someone please tell me how these 2 goons are different

Hillary will say she wants a wall....Trump will actually do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back