Hillary should be sued for her slanderous lies

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
THIS is why she lost. It has nothing to do with Russia. It was all her.

And Trump won, by being honest and not lying? :laugh:
Assuming you're being honest, do you really think moral-relativism works in this argument?
Hillary lied about something that caused the deaths of Americans. Trump hasn't lied to cover up his negligence on anything.
Hillary has been rubbing elbows with Harvey Weinstein for decades yet she has the nerve to attack Trump during a debate for simply talking about shit HW has done most of his life.
Hillary lied about her private server and destroyed evidence to coverup her mishandling of TS information.
She also has been in on the biggest political espionage scandal in modern history. One that makes Watergate look like jaywalking.
Trump may have exaggerated the size of a crowd.

OMG!!!

Assuming you're being honest, do you really think moral-relativism works in this argument?
Hillary lied about something that caused the deaths of Americans. Trump hasn't lied to cover up his negligence on anything.
Hillary has been rubbing elbows with Harvey Weinstein for decades yet she has the nerve to attack Trump during a debate for simply talking about shit HW has done most of his life.
Hillary lied about her private server and destroyed evidence to coverup her mishandling of TS information.
She also has been in on the biggest political espionage scandal in modern history. One that makes Watergate look like jaywalking.

OMG!!!

There are over a thousand lies by Trump that are documented. I've given out the links to the list of verified lies and challenged posters to prove them wrong. Quite a few took up the challenge, yet not one came back and proved one of Trump's documented lies as actually not a lie.
You are just another easily manipulated Trumpster, who has that look of a deer looking into the headlights of a car that's just about to nail it.
President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
Analysis | President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Go for it.

OMG!!!

There are over a thousand lies by Trump that are documented. I've given out the links to the list of verified lies and challenged posters to prove them wrong. Quite a few took up the challenge, yet not one came back and proved one of Trump's documented lies as actually not a lie.
You are just another easily manipulated Trumpster, who has that look of a deer looking into the headlights of a car that's just about to nail it.
Go for it.
Over a thousand lies? Really? Lies verified by a massively hostile liberal media? Fake news prognosticators who can't be honest about the color of shit?
Fuck that.
I think you should STFU.

I don't like trump or Hillary. But Hillary had two shots at the presidency, screwed up both times, and still can't admit her losses are all her fault. She was in control of her campaigns but she still refuses to take any responsibility for the bad decisions and the outcome of the elections.

I don't care what happens to Hillary going forward. But I wish she would just go the fuck away and take her ugly face, her phony laugh, and her unbearable screech with her...

I don't like trump or Hillary. But Hillary had two shots at the presidency, screwed up both times, and still can't admit her losses are all her fault. She was in control of her campaigns but she still refuses to take any responsibility for the bad decisions and the outcome of the elections.

I don't care what happens to Hillary going forward. But I wish she would just go the fuck away and take her ugly face, her phony laugh, and her unbearable screech with her...
It's never Hillary's fault.

Satan is afraid of Hillary

Really, I see what Ivanka will look like at 60.

DLuuQfaWsAALmD3.png

OMG!!!

Go for it.
Over a thousand lies? Really? Lies verified by a massively hostile liberal media? Fake news prognosticators who can't be honest about the color of shit?
Fuck that.
I think you should STFU.

"Lies verified by a massively hostile liberal media? Fake news prognosticators who can't be honest about the color of shit?"-mudwhistle

You constantly show, that you're one of the easily manipulated Trumpsters, over and over and over again. Why don't you use a tiny bit of ambition and prove the "massively hostile liberal media" wrong? Not one of your fellow Trumpster posters, could do it. Step up to the plate, come on , let's see if you can do it. Or is all you got is the old cope out of demonizing the source.
Of course, your response doesn't surprise me, that's been your game ever since I have been here.
What a fucking loser.

OMG!!!

Go for it.
Fuck that.
I think you should STFU.
1,318 false or misleading claims over 263 days.
For Obama to reach this level, he would have had over 14,000 lies.
e0bfbf8f800702c97251f76d524b812c--no-one-cares-marketing-plan.jpg

So does Slick Willie.

Forum List

Back