Hillary staffer TRIGGERED by rescue boat in Houston with Confederate flag

The guy with the boat should have looked for animals to rescue and let the people drown.

I guess those who were offended by a flag could have just declined a rescue.

If the flag offended them, all they had to do was say no. Did it offend them when they were being rescued or did it suddenly become a problem after they were safe?

If the flag offended them, all they had to do was say no. Did it offend them when they were being rescued or did it suddenly become a problem after they were safe?

I don't know. The tweet that was posted only mentions the Hillary staffer being offended. I suppose she would be happy if the people DID refuse to be rescued. I mean, this totally goes against the "white supremacist agenda" the leftists have been railing about. A filthy white supremacist flying a confederate flag, rescuing black people from a flood? The horror!

I don't know. The tweet that was posted only mentions the Hillary staffer being offended. I suppose she would be happy if the people DID refuse to be rescued. I mean, this totally goes against the "white supremacist agenda" the leftists have been railing about. A filthy white supremacist flying a confederate flag, rescuing black people from a flood? The horror!

Doesn't really matter anyway. If she accepted the rescue, apparently it didn't offend her that much. If she didn't become offended until she was safe, she shows her hypocrisy. Either way, it doesn't look good for her.

was she even there or just saw a picture of it and took the wonderful opportunity to let the world know she didn't approve?

Doesn't really matter anyway. If she accepted the rescue, apparently it didn't offend her that much. If she didn't become offended until she was safe, she shows her hypocrisy. Either way, it doesn't look good for her.

She wasn't even there. She was tweeting her ignorant comments about a rescuer's boat that happened to have a confederate flag.

She wasn't even there. She was tweeting her ignorant comments about a rescuer's boat that happened to have a confederate flag.

Wonder what her tweets would have been had the person with the boat left those that were offended by the flag? Too many find it too easy to get offended. Tells me the problem is with them.

was she even there or just saw a picture of it and took the wonderful opportunity to let the world know she didn't approve?
Wonder how much she would have been offended if the person with the boat had left those offended by the flag?

Forum List

Back