Hillary starts victory speech tonight with another slap at America's cops

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
What a cun+.

She was barely a minute into her victory speech in Philly tonight when she started on the "Listen to the mothers whose sons have been killed by police" rant.

Thanks you stank crotched bitch. That's just what America needs. Convince more people the police are the problem. Demoralize even more cops who are saying fuck it...and causing violence in our cities to soar.

I swear....8 years of listening to this bitch is gonna make me move to the mountain cabin earlier and sell my TV.

If America is stupid enough to vote for this bitch....fuck....we deserve the disaster that follows.

Sorry guys. The commies and anti-Americans have won. They infected our school system and brainwashed an entire generation. America is going to crumble. It may be too late.

What a cun+.

She was barely a minute into her victory speech in Philly tonight when she started on the "Listen to the mothers whose sons have been killed by police" rant.

Thanks you stank crotched bitch. That's just what America needs. Convince more people the police are the problem. Demoralize even more cops who are saying fuck it...and causing violence in our cities to soar.

I swear....8 years of listening to this bitch is gonna make me move to the mountain cabin earlier and sell my TV.

If America is stupid enough to vote for this bitch....fuck....we deserve the disaster that follows.

Sorry guys. The commies and anti-Americans have won. They infected our school system and brainwashed an entire generation. America is going to crumble. It may be too late.

Yo, what gets me? The Dumb-Asses sitting there and eating up her lies!!! SICK!!!

"GTP"
Alomq.gif

Forum List

Back