Hillary still far more popular than GOP rivals

the more attention RW's give her, the more popular she becomes.

The less they can prove about her, the less credible RW's become.

they can't figure it out either.

This country can't survive a shillary presidency.

Hillary Clinton apos s popularity remains high outstripping GOP rivals poll finds - LA Times

Gee, I guess the Repubs saw blood in the water with the e-mail fiasco. Well, the water is clearing up and Hillary can still defeat any of the lame contenders from the GOP. It has got to be frustrating.....:booze::booze:
I know!

You'd think that leftist would think; Damn, she's like the Teflon Dame, all these clear charges against her and she keeps getting a pass after she can delay and delay. She must be up so something.

but

leftist don't think, so she's a top contender.

does anyone really take any poll from the media seriously anymore? like the poll that showed the dems were way ahead in Georgia last November?

i just wish someone would take this poll. Hillary/???? VS Walker/Cruz or Walker/Rubio. but not in New York and California, in the purple states!

"Hillary still far more popular than GOP rivals"

:blahblah::lmao::lol::laugh::laugh2:
Keep on dreaming shithead...that bitch ain't got a snowballs chance in hell...

I don't believe Hillary is all that popular. I have heard some of my lib friends say that if they elect Hillary, they will get Bill back in the WH. Lib men admire the way Bill plays the field and gets away with it, IMO, and women believe they have a chance with the playboy. I remember liberals and the leftwing press acting like it was cute the way Bill fooled around and lied about it. When the ability to lie is considered an asset and the name "Slick Willy" is a source of pride, you know you're dealing with true liberals.

Forum List

Back