Hillary still far more popular than GOP rivals

Hillary would have to win Iowa, Wisconsin, Colorado, Florida, and Ohio. and does anyone see her drawing overflow crowds in those states in comparison to the size of crowds walker/cruz/rubio will draw?

Just two states at the end of the day. Ohio and Florida. Those are the deciders.

Hillary is a Moderate Republican. Being to her left, I'd like to see a well run primary campaign on the Dem side. Someone will probably jump in. It won't hurt to have a choice.

If she wins that......and if no alternatives to what the GOP has already given us turn up.....she's going to get my vote and the vote of most liberals. The current GOP clown car is a total joke. Not one among them has what it takes.

And....please nutters.....put a fucking "s" at the end of "leftist" when you are referring to more than one person. You really sound like imbeciles when you don't.

the more attention RW's give her, the more popular she becomes.

The less they can prove about her, the less credible RW's become.

they can't figure it out either.
Right wing?.....Hey genius...This is the Clintons vs the Obamas.....The Obamas are torpedoing Hillary.

Hillary Clinton apos s popularity remains high outstripping GOP rivals poll finds - LA Times

Gee, I guess the Repubs saw blood in the water with the e-mail fiasco. Well, the water is clearing up and Hillary can still defeat any of the lame contenders from the GOP. It has got to be frustrating.....:booze::booze:

Yes according the RCP polls yesterday, Hillary would win going head to head against the top five likely Republican candidates. But the difference between them and Hillary were all less than 10%. So you take the winner of those four or five and put the one against Clinton. Then how would it look? Who knows? We're still 20 months away from the 2016 election.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

Saw a poll earlier she's lost five points since the story broke...don't trust polls, any of them can be rigged
all polls are rigged.
I gionore them because the questions are never revealed. Save for "registered voters" the target audience is never revealed.
Here it is....Polls are commissioned by those who wish to see a predetermined response.

Hillary is a Moderate Republican. Being to her left, I'd like to see a well run primary campaign on the Dem side. Someone will probably jump in. It won't hurt to have a choice.

If she wins that......and if no alternatives to what the GOP has already given us turn up.....she's going to get my vote and the vote of most liberals. The current GOP clown car is a total joke. Not one among them has what it takes.

And....please nutters.....put a fucking "s" at the end of "leftist" when you are referring to more than one person. You really sound like imbeciles when you don't.
Dsepite the fact that Hillary Clinton is a criminal, you will vote for her.
Why? Gender? Last name?......Or the fatc that there isn't (R) after her name?
Look, you are a far left wing radical. In effect, your vote doesn't count.

and in what blue states was the poll taken?
Bingo!
Yeah.."1200 likely democrat voters( who the pollster made sure were the least informed people they could possibly find. 75% of them were single women"....
Polls are for sukcers. The uniformed dupes.
I don't even believe the approval ratings for the POTUS or Congress. They are horse shit.

and in what blue states was the poll taken?
Bingo!
Yeah.."1200 likely democrat voters( who the pollster made sure were the least informed people they could possibly find. 75% of them were single women"....
Polls are for sukcers. The uniformed dupes.
I don't even believe the approval ratings for the POTUS or Congress. They are horse shit.

Directly from the gallop poll:

Results are based on telephone interviews with a random sample of –1,522– national adults, aged
18+, living in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, conducted March 2-4, 2015. For results
based on the total sample of National Adults, the margin of error is ±3 percentage points at the
95% confidence level.

like i have mentioned a few times, the only polls that really matter are with the 5 to 7 purple states Walker or Cruz should have no problem winning "Assuming Its an Honest Election".

How ya doin' dummy? How are you handling the little league moms these days? They still making you feel like a loser?

You really have no clue do you? I know it sucks to realize that you thought you had Hillary on the ropes, doing down the tubes, and here she is beating everyone of the GOP hopefuls in the clown dog. Well, maybe a few drinks before bed will help you sleep better. I am sure you can handle it....:badgrin:

Dems have a problem when looking at 2016... It's called Hillary. You guys can't even put someone else up because it's a true clown car.

Hillary will be to left as Mitt was to the right...

Is that right? In order for that to be true....you will need an Obama on the right. Who's that gonna be?

Generally no one gives a fuck about Hillary, the media like will sell her (as they are doing) as the Dems only option. She will be depress her base and Reps will prolly take the WH.

Just like what happened to the Republicans with Mitt.

Deal with it~

Forum List

Back