Hillary still far more popular than GOP rivals

Typical right winger. Thinks the election of a president involves nothing more than genitals. There is more to it than that idiot.

Silly boi!

Elections involve far more than genitals. It's genitals that drive Democrat presidential nominations. Remember, Hillary - dumped for a dark horse - because she had a pussy AND wasn't the sort of pussy they wanted?

(see below)

The Republican Congress had the lowest approval ratings ever going into the 2014 election. How'd that work out for Dems?

It worked out exactly the way historical precedent predicted. Nobody was surprised. A little disappointed perhaps, but not surprised. 2016 will follow expected patterns as well. The right does have a chance to show they know how to govern, but they haven't shown much effort yet.

I don't believe Hillary is all that popular. I have heard some of my lib friends say that if they elect Hillary, they will get Bill back in the WH. Lib men admire the way Bill plays the field and gets away with it, IMO, and women believe they have a chance with the playboy. I remember liberals and the leftwing press acting like it was cute the way Bill fooled around and lied about it. When the ability to lie is considered an asset and the name "Slick Willy" is a source of pride, you know you're dealing with true liberals.

Typical right winger. Thinks the election of a president involves nothing more than genitals. There is more to it than that idiot.

But it is about genitals.

I predict that the only way for Jeb to win is to pull a Bruce Jenner.

In that one case, it probably wouldn't hurt.

It's the left that has declared that this next election should go to a woman. They choose gender/race/ethnicity first, then go with the first person they find that fits.

It's my LIBERAL friends that keep saying they want Bill back in the WH and they will vote for Hillary just because of Bill. I don't get it, but I've heard that so many times.

I don't think the left wants Hillary, at least not Obama and other liberals in Washington. Looks like people in the Obama administration are responsible for leaking info on Hillary's emails. I think they have another woman candidate in mind and Obama still considers Hillary an enemy.

It's the typical leftwingers that will vote for Fauxahontos or Hillary just because they are leftwing women and for no other reason.

It's the left that has declared that this next election should go to a woman. They choose gender/race/ethnicity first, then go with the first person they find that fits.

It's my LIBERAL friends that keep saying they want Bill back in the WH and they will vote for Hillary just because of Bill. I don't get it, but I've heard that so many times.

I don't think the left wants Hillary, at least not Obama and other liberals in Washington. Looks like people in the Obama administration are responsible for leaking info on Hillary's emails. I think they have another woman candidate in mind and Obama still considers Hillary an enemy.

It's the typical leftwingers that will vote for Fauxahontos or Hillary just because they are leftwing women and for no other reason.

Where did you get all this information? Fox?

26WalkerKoch.jpg

The Republican Congress had the lowest approval ratings ever going into the 2014 election. How'd that work out for Dems?

It worked out exactly the way historical precedent predicted. Nobody was surprised. A little disappointed perhaps, but not surprised. 2016 will follow expected patterns as well. The right does have a chance to show they know how to govern, but they haven't shown much effort yet.
Wrong. It was a 95 year record for the GOP.

Also, what retard thinks any polling that compares one candidate in one party to many in another has any meaning whatsoever? Liberals can't think.

Also, what retard thinks any polling that compares one candidate in one party to many in another has any meaning whatsoever? Liberals can't think.

The amount of seats they won may have been a record, but the results were not. The GOP has been very good at getting their base to turn out, the Democrats have not.

I know you think Republicans have some sort of mandate from this last election when only 30 percent of the entire country voted and 20 percent of those were Republicans, but that does not a mandate make nor does it signal any desire for the policies of the GOP by the American people.

You have one and only one candidate that can give Hillary a run for the money...and that's because he has the money. Jebbie..and ya'll hate him.

The amount of seats they won may have been a record, but the results were not. The GOP has been very good at getting their base to turn out, the Democrats have not.

I know you think Republicans have some sort of mandate from this last election when only 30 percent of the entire country voted and 20 percent of those were Republicans, but that does not a mandate make nor does it signal any desire for the policies of the GOP by the American people.

You have one and only one candidate that can give Hillary a run for the money...and that's because he has the money. Jebbie..and ya'll hate him.
The Dems didn't vote like the Republicans did because they weren't motivated given what's been going on. You can downplay the election results if you need to but most people see it for what is was. More seats=more power. We don't pass laws based on mandates we do them by votes. Liberals love the M word for some odd reason.

You also missed my point, the GOP doesn't have a pick yet and Hillary apparently doesn't have any competition. Comparing her with a dozen GOP prospects is just stupid.

The Dems didn't vote like the Republicans did because they weren't motivated given what's been going on. You can downplay the election results if you need to but most people see it for what is was. More seats=more power. We don't pass laws based on mandates we do them by votes. Liberals love the M word for some odd reason.

You also missed my point, the GOP doesn't have a pick yet and Hillary apparently doesn't have any competition. Comparing her with a dozen GOP prospects is just stupid.

I'm not downplaying the last election results, I'm stating the facts. You are up playing the last election's results.

Guess what? I'm not the one who is going to be suffering the dose of reality in 2016 when your GOP tidal wave doesn't materialize.

HillaryMail scandal was not generated by the Republicans. Her own party wants her out and Liz Warren In. Watching you Lefties' futile defense of one of the most corrupt politicians ever is comical.

HillaryMail scandal was not generated by the Republicans. Her own party wants her out and Liz Warren In. Watching you Lefties' futile defense of one of the most corrupt politicians ever is comical.

certainly the lefty media was shocked the other day that

this has not died down

--LOL

I'm not downplaying the last election results, I'm stating the facts. You are up playing the last election's results.

Guess what? I'm not the one who is going to be suffering the dose of reality in 2016 when your GOP tidal wave doesn't materialize.

I'm not the one who is going to be suffering the dose of reality in 2016

why because you will be totally loaded on antidepressants --LOL

Just two states at the end of the day. Ohio and Florida. Those are the deciders.
Incorrect. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are no longer solid blue. Virginia is going back red. Michigan may tip GOP....

The Democrats have won every single statewide election in Pennsylvania ever since 2010....and the GOP hasn't won Pennsylvania in a presidential election since 1988...

The GOP lost a Senate race in 2014 in Virginia, the Governor race in 2013 in Virginia, and the Presidential race in both 2008 and 2012 in Virginia.

I don't know about Wisconsin as that might actually be a battleground state, but the other two are just wishful thinking.

The Michigan GOP might rigged the game by giving electoral votes by district rather then statewide winner takes all, so we'll have to see. Either way the GOP has a large hill to climb statewide in Michigan.

Last edited:

Don't know how to recognize historical patterns, do you?

Forum List

Back